Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Week 9 Practice report (Jets)

EastStreet

1 hour ago, EastStreet said:

So again... Sendejo played well... He's graded better than Willis and Blackmon. He played 100% of snaps Sunday, and was the second highest graded player overall for the Colts. Odum had a good grade too.

Not saying we don't need a true FS. We do. But Jones has been a SS.... and his passer rating allowed at SS last year was atrocious. So not sure a SS who is poor in coverage will do a lot at FS.

We 100% need a TRUE free safety......wish Carrie was coming back.....

43 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

We 100% need a TRUE free safety......wish Carrie was coming back.....

Not sure Carrie would have been a good FS coming from NB/CB, but I would have like to see him try.

I really wish we wouldn't have cut Chachere for Wilcox and Keyes. He looked like he has some decent traits. 

But I really wish we would have just kept Hooker on the cheap.

8 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Has anyone heard if Coutee has been elevated for this game? I would assume he will be but I have not seen anything. Would be weird to not bring him up.

I was expecting him to be elevated, but I haven't seen any word yet. They may wait until tomorrow to do it.

9 hours ago, JediXMan said:

I’d sit Nelson give him 10 days to rest before the Jags game. Chris Reed has done a good job filling in for him.

I’d let the team doctor say if he can play or not.  If the team doctor says he can then I would play him if the team doctor says he can’t I wouldn’t because after all the team doctor is a doctor and knows more about his health than me on the internet.

Nice to have Patmon back, but total headscratcher that we're going to play without a Z type guy.... 

We have 3 true X type guys now (Pittman, Strachan, Patmon), and two tweener types that have played mostly possession type routes (Pascal and Dulin). Pascal was our X pre-Pittman... 

No Coutee elevation???

Looking forward to a ton of low separation routes tonight lol.. 

Archived