Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tua to I.R.

holeymoley99

Many down here in Florida expected Brissett to make a push for the starting job, Tua was lost last year and doesnt do pain great, now he is out with bruised ribs for a minimum of 3 weeks. Jacoby may take this job and run with it and unlike last year when Tua was forced back in by management despite Fitzmagic giving the club a better chance at winning and outplaying him. That being said next week we get the Phins and hopefully Jacoby doesnt cement his spot because of playing great vs us.

I would say around 75% of the forum has bashed JB and says he sucked, that is probably a low ball % lmao . If he beats us next week that isn't a good look at all and he is capable of doing so if we don't bring our A game. I want to win but in a way it would be funny if JB had a career day towards all the haters. He has shown he can be an average starter and he is a great backup is where I am going with it. I would rather have him than Eason at this point. At least JB has proven he can win a few big games like beating the Texans where he torched them, Chiefs, and that throw against the Broncos was unreal, he made Von look bad. 

9 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

Jacoby may take this job and run with it and unlike last year when Tua was forced back in by management despite Fitzmagic giving the club a better chance at winning and outplaying him. That being said next week we get the Phins and hopefully Jacoby doesnt cement his spot because of playing great vs us.

The best thing Brissett may do is 'run the Phinns to mediocrity'(and qb sneaks & celebrating other teammates scoring TD's).... I don't wish him to do badly but i  don't think they  reach that level(mediocrity).

Instead of Fields, zack wilson, Lance etc... being their QB they now have Brissett and a underperforming, often injured, weak arm Tua. 

Archived