Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts training camp schedule released

JediXMan

Cool. A month away is a long time, but there should be some good battles! I'm looking forward to seeing Eason, Campbell, Granson on offense, and Kwity, Lewis, and Rock on defense. These are the guys I want to see either break out, get better, or am just invested in as rookies.

1 hour ago, twfish said:

Seriously though, feels like it should be 6/10/21 definitely  not a day away from July 

I know. Seems like just yesterday we had like over 50 days. It’s coming quick.

I am so excited we get all the tweets from fans again. That is one of the best parts of camp. It’s the fans tweets who attend camp. All of the threads we make with each day of tweets was so fun in 2019. I hope we can do it again here. Summer always goes by so fast but I need football again lol.

We will also know who got vaccinated and who didn’t because they will miss the first four days of camp.

There was a post of Leonard in a boot but it seems he might be ok now. He was at some carnival with EJ Speed yesterday and had no boot and was dancing and doing some activity that he would not of done had his foot still been injured.

5 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Cool. A month away is a long time, but there should be some good battles! I'm looking forward to seeing Eason, Campbell, Granson on offense, and Kwity, Lewis, and Rock on defense. These are the guys I want to see either break out, get better, or am just invested in as rookies.

This is probably one of the most infringing camps we have had in awhile. We will get to see Eason, Patmon, Strachan play.  

Archived