Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

you can't make this crap up

danlhart87

Via Texans Reddit 

Thoughts on who should be the Texans new GM.

I’ve really been thinking about this lately, and I’d honestly like the Texans to go after Theo Epstein. Let’s see if he can bring his magic to football. How much worse can it possibly get after Bill Obrien. What do we have to lose, and the guy has one hell of a resume. After an 86 season drought he brought 2 World Series Championships to the Red Sox. He then went to Chicago and won the World Series for them after a 108 year drought. I’d really like see what this guy could do in the NFL. Why not give him a shot?

:spit:

9 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

not sure why you posted this on the colts football area? but i hope they dont get anyone that can't put together a dominate roster to beat us hahaha 

Mod can move to NFL

10 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

not sure why you posted this on the colts football area? but i hope they dont get anyone that can't put together a dominate roster to beat us hahaha 

I wish they never fired Bill 

On 11/30/2020 at 11:04 PM, danlhart87 said:

Via Texans Reddit 

Thoughts on who should be the Texans new GM.

I’ve really been thinking about this lately, and I’d honestly like the Texans to go after Theo Epstein. Let’s see if he can bring his magic to football. How much worse can it possibly get after Bill Obrien. What do we have to lose, and the guy has one hell of a resume. After an 86 season drought he brought 2 World Series Championships to the Red Sox. He then went to Chicago and won the World Series for them after a 108 year drought. I’d really like see what this guy could do in the NFL. Why not give him a shot?

:spit:

Is this a joke?

I really hope the Texans do this

Archived