Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wheeler Free Agent, Everyone Know?

Gavin

THIS IS IT, POST NUMBER 100!!!! Oops sorry, lost my train of thought, what was the question?

Wheeler, yes he is free agent and has talked to a team or two, but hasn't landed anywhere as of this time. The forum is split down the middle somewhat on whether they want him to remain a Colt or not. I personnally like the guy and wish he would resign at reasonable amount and stay with us//

If you are interested, I log into ESPN and they have a section for FA Tracker. It show all the free agents in the league, and you can sort it to show just a position, or just the team they are coming from such as Indianapolis and it will tell you if they have signed somewhere yet, or can sort to New TEam signed to which again you can pick the Colts and see who we have picked up and where they came from. Wow that was a long sentence, sorry.

He is a FA. I have been hoping he comes back to Indy. He has improved each year, never complained when he lost his starting position, and did pretty well when he blitzed last year, if I remember correctly

The Colts blitzed? I missed it! where?! haha

Jason La Canfora@JasonLaCanfora

LB Philip Wheeler agrees to terms with Raiders on one-year deal

My guess as a backup if its just one year loosing Kameron Wimbley and replacing him with Phillip Wheeler Im not sure that will be a permanent replacement but then again our defensive scheme was crap last year and so maybe he will show what he can do their