Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Trade Deadline Game

danlhart87

Will Fuller to Packers - Texans are 1-6 anyways and BOB has traded away all their picks, might as well try to get a 3rd rounder for Fuller, who is a former first rounder, if I am not mistaken. Helps with teams cheating on DaVante Adams and Rodgers' other wideouts not separating. Maybe that is why the Texans have been featuring Fuller a lot as well.

Plus, you have to wonder the same thing about Julio Jones that they have been showcasing more lately too after showcasing Ridley earlier on. Matt Ryan might stay but not sure about Julio Jones though. We will find out by next Tuesday. Hopefully we are somewhat active unlike previous years. 

Happy Halloween and I am certain we will get some tall turd for November 3rd after the elections!!! :) 

11 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Will Fuller to Packers - Texans are 1-6 anyways and BOB has traded away all their picks, might as well try to get a 3rd rounder for Fuller, who is a former first rounder, if I am not mistaken. Helps with teams cheating on DaVante Adams and Rodgers' other wideouts not separating. Maybe that is why the Texans have been featuring Fuller a lot as well.

Plus, you have to wonder the same thing about Julio Jones that they have been showcasing more lately too after showcasing Ridley earlier on. Matt Ryan might stay but not sure about Julio Jones though. We will find out by next Tuesday. Hopefully we are somewhat active unlike previous years. 

Happy Halloween and I am certain we will get some tall turd for November 3rd after the elections!!! :) 

Is that official or are you guessing

Archived