Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ballard will talk this week....

10 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Oh really? What did he say that was so compelling or news worthy?

If you can’t read the story or view the video, don’t ask me to sum it up for you. 

If you value information then learn for yourself.   Who knows, maybe you won’t find anything Ballard said to be compelling?    Your call.....

Good Luck!  

15 hours ago, Shadow_Creek said:

if i were him i would be thinking of a big name wr to trade for because we've got to improve in the Redzone

You aren’t lying. I know losing Campbell and Mack hurt. However you’re dead last in the league at Redzone efficiency. We shouldn’t need to try yet. The coaches need to put players in better position to score. 3 and goal with one yard to score. Why are we throwing the ball? Those calls to me make no sense. Our RB can pickup one yard. 

17 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

I have been wanting to hear him talk to us.

I always feel better, actually much better, about where the team is and is going after he speaks.

Hmmm, think we could talk him into running for a “bigger” job to be the “GM” of the country?

Well as President he wouldn't have to 

address our WR situation. haha 

15 hours ago, EastStreet said:

3/4 should be the most interesting, although 1/2 will be after the Ravens game.

Ballard's a good GM, not a fun GM. And he's smart, keeping mostly to coach speak. I know some folks like to hang on every word, but he's just not going to give you much.

It's not a quarter...but I think after game 10 will be the spot. Colts will just have faced GB/TEN/BAL...and will be looking at 4 AFCS games left (including 2 against HOU). PIT is also in there as well.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, shasta519 said:

It's not a quarter...but I think after game 10 will be the spot. Colts will just have faced GB/TEN/BAL...and will be looking at 4 AFCS games left (including 2 against HOU). PIT is also in there as well.

Yup, 2nd half of the season in general will be full of quality and meaningful games. It's why we need to work the bugs out now when we play some teams with bottom half units.