Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Updated Mock Draft

Ive modified this draft myself. I have the Colts trading Freeney to the Seahawks for there 3rd round pick. I also included a 4th and 6th round pick for compensentory.

1- Andrew Luck QB, Stanford

2- Coby Fleener TE, Stanford

3- Nick Jean-Baptise NT, Baylor

3*- BJ Cunningham WR, Michigan State

4- Jamell Fleming CB, Oklahoma

4*- Julian Miller OLB, West Virgina

5- Tauren Poole RB, Tennesse

6- Adrien Cole ILB, Louisiana Tech

6*- Greg Childs WR, Arkansas

7- Justin Bethel CB, Presbyterian

very good.. the only thing I may change is on OG/RT .. but with our recent FA's we ma be ok this year.. is that how you feel?

you gave us a RB which I don;t think s a necessity, but I like Poole in the 5th would be a steal if he is there.. you covered about all the positions we need...

Good Job !!! Hope it pans out

very good.. the only thing I may change is on OG/RT .. but with our recent FA's we ma be ok this year.. is that how you feel?

you gave us a RB which I don;t think s a necessity, but I like Poole in the 5th would be a steal if he is there.. you covered about all the positions we need...

Good Job !!! Hope it pans out

Thanks glad you like it! And i didnt pick a OL because of Justice and McGlynn. I just hve alot of faith in them. Also i like Poole and adding a runningback couldnt hurt.

In terms of the RB pick we still have Darren Evans on the roster. The kid really had a great pre season last year and his potential has really been untapped. I hope the guy gets some solid play time this year if Delone Carter still continues his fumble problems or just can't seem to get things going. I'm still pulling for Carter though. I was raving about the guy last year before the season started and he kind of disappointed me. I think he will be better this year. Donald will most likely be the starter, I say we bring in a RB next year IMO.

I still like your draft and wouldn't be disappointed at all with it. :)