Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So, anyone NOT think the Brisset experiment is over?

ColtJax

2 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Sorry.  I guess I was thinking the word ANYMORE being synonymous with NEVER.  Taking the extreme to one side as a base, then juxtapose it with the other extreme, that would be ALWAYS.  My bad.

Come on Doug Quixote.  Here is my quote. "I don't know man.  It doesn't look like Brady can get the ball to the boundary anymore."  Seems pretty qualified and reserved to me rather than absolute.

1 minute ago, Nickster said:

Come on Doug Quixote.  Here is my quote. "I don't know man.  It doesn't look like Brady can get the ball to the boundary anymore."  Seems pretty qualified and reserved to me rather than absolute.

I guess I was comparing it to what would have been said about him last year, that he looks like he can get it to the boundary.  I guess if they are both reserved statements, it was about, what?, 60/40 last year and 40/60 this year?  I was just thinking the presence/nonpresence of Gronk being 100/0 and 0/100 had more to do with any significant drop off in Brady's performance.  A misunderstanding.   I said I was sorry once.  Again,  Sorry.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DougDew said:

I guess I was comparing it to what would have been said about him last year, that he looks like he can get it to the boundary.  I guess if they are both reserved statements, it was about, what?, 60/40 last year and 40/60 this year?  I was just thinking the presence/nonpresence of Gronk being 100/0 and 0/100 had more to do with any significant drop off in Brady's performance.  A misunderstanding.   I said I was sorry once.  Again,  Sorry.

I think that Brady has less arm strength this year than last year yes.  I think the Pats are hurt by no Gronk yes.  However, a couple of seasons ago they won the SB without him and last year he had less than 700 yds receiving so it opens the possiblitly that Brady's diminshment might have other causal factors doesn't it Doug?