Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

So, anyone NOT think the Brisset experiment is over?

ColtJax

2 minutes ago, DougDew said:

Sorry.  I guess I was thinking the word ANYMORE being synonymous with NEVER.  Taking the extreme to one side as a base, then juxtapose it with the other extreme, that would be ALWAYS.  My bad.

Come on Doug Quixote.  Here is my quote. "I don't know man.  It doesn't look like Brady can get the ball to the boundary anymore."  Seems pretty qualified and reserved to me rather than absolute.

1 minute ago, Nickster said:

Come on Doug Quixote.  Here is my quote. "I don't know man.  It doesn't look like Brady can get the ball to the boundary anymore."  Seems pretty qualified and reserved to me rather than absolute.

I guess I was comparing it to what would have been said about him last year, that he looks like he can get it to the boundary.  I guess if they are both reserved statements, it was about, what?, 60/40 last year and 40/60 this year?  I was just thinking the presence/nonpresence of Gronk being 100/0 and 0/100 had more to do with any significant drop off in Brady's performance.  A misunderstanding.   I said I was sorry once.  Again,  Sorry.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DougDew said:

I guess I was comparing it to what would have been said about him last year, that he looks like he can get it to the boundary.  I guess if they are both reserved statements, it was about, what?, 60/40 last year and 40/60 this year?  I was just thinking the presence/nonpresence of Gronk being 100/0 and 0/100 had more to do with any significant drop off in Brady's performance.  A misunderstanding.   I said I was sorry once.  Again,  Sorry.

I think that Brady has less arm strength this year than last year yes.  I think the Pats are hurt by no Gronk yes.  However, a couple of seasons ago they won the SB without him and last year he had less than 700 yds receiving so it opens the possiblitly that Brady's diminshment might have other causal factors doesn't it Doug? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I’m with you here.  The further they advance the more expensive he becomes.  Too bad.  I like the 49er’s.  But the Colts are my team.
    • If you think his retirement was a total blindspot, you're 100% wrong. It didn't come out of nowhere, and the personnel/ownership were not unaware of his feelings, even a year before. Heck, there were those in the fanbase who thought it was coming the year before, they were in the minority but they existed, i knew/know a few of those folks. The front office knew what the pain was doing to him. If they had never taken it seriously that he'd walk, that's a failure on their part. Irsay and Ballard.   Now, as far as WHEN he quit, it doesnt matter. If a man feels an object is going to kill him if he doesnt remove himself from it, the WHEN is irrelevant. Learning to empathize with such a man is not easy or promised but in your growth as a human being, it is something you must learn otherwise life will pass you by, i promise you.  The team? Yeah they're a business, they'll be fine. There have been ample opportunities to draft a top QB since the year Luck left, and arguably even before. These decisions made are not on Andrew Luck....they're on the GM for thinking things would unravel in X way and having them unravel in Y way. He has the choice again and must roll the dice but none of this is on 12. The Bucs got Brady and won immediately, you have choices as a GM, the reason you get paid the big bucks is you have to make the difficult choices in strategy that lead you to where you want to go but lets not blame this all on Luck.
    • Pittman would literally be the only pass catcher on our entire offense that would start on any of those teams and he wouldn't start in Cincy.    We have D+ pass catchers comparatively and that's being generous. We're the only team in the league that didnt have a 2nd pass catcher with over 400 yards - the only one. And before anyone says its Wentz's fault, we didn't even have an 800 yard pass catcher last year and had a combined 4 guys with +400 yards. The more I think about it as a unit this team is an F on pass catchers.   
    • The colts best option is get Wentz more weapons. Then look to move up in 23 draft.  Giving more draft picks up for someone else’s QB just id nuts to me.    Then you look at Carr. If he is traded it will be a extend and trade. Not sure I am doing that for someone who hasn’t won a playoff game.    Jimmy G is very limited. That will be a trade and extend too.   Irsay just needs to stay patient until after 22. I know it will be hard for him but that is the colts best option.
  • Members

• richard pallo

richard pallo 3,845

• ar7

ar7 454

• TaylorTheStudMuffin

TaylorTheStudMuffin 18,513

• Tsarquise

Tsarquise 593

• Colt.45

Colt.45 1,235

• Dark Superman