Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck Perma Merge thread

Nadine

20 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Fromm? lmao . I would rather roll with JB than that possible bust. 

A 2nd round pick at QB that everyone is sleeping on and no one in the media is touting, couldnt be considered a "bust" regardless.

With that said, i think that on our team..with our line and coaches etc, he could be very very good.

1 minute ago, coltsblue1844 said:

A 2nd round pick at QB that everyone is sleeping on and no one in the media is touting, couldnt be considered a "bust" regardless.

With that said, i think that on our team..with our line and coaches etc, he could be very very good.

Jordan Love will be a better pro IMO from what I have seen, I would not draft Fromm. JMO.

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Jordan Love will be a better pro IMO from what I have seen, I would not draft Fromm. JMO.

He could be, but with all of his hype, he also has a MUCH higher bust potential.  He has a high ceiling but also has a very low floor.

Fromm has a very high floor and we arent sure what his ceiling is, due to the run heavy offense that the Georgia coaching staff prefers.  He is very pro ready and also took a lot of his snaps from under center (most college QBs dont do that anymore).

On 1/22/2020 at 7:51 PM, DEFENSE said:

enough of luck

On 1/24/2020 at 1:16 PM, Thunderbolt said:

Luck is gone, don't beat a dead horse, we have a new stallion, go "Fromm"!

On 1/24/2020 at 1:20 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Fromm? lmao . I would rather roll with JB than that possible bust. 

On 1/24/2020 at 1:40 PM, coltsblue1844 said:

On 1/24/2020 at 1:43 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

On 1/24/2020 at 1:58 PM, coltsblue1844 said:

He could be, but with all of his hype, he also has a MUCH higher bust potential.  He has a high ceiling but also has a very low floor.

Fromm has a very high floor and we arent sure what his ceiling is, due to the run heavy offense that the Georgia coaching staff prefers.  He is very pro ready and also took a lot of his snaps from under center (most college QBs dont do that anymore).

So.....is it time to close the Luck thread? Seems that these last 6 posts say so......

• Nadine unpinned this topic