Indianapolis Colts
Nadine

Andrew Luck Perma Merge thread

This is like the Trent Richardson mega thread haha

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, CR91 said:

This is like the Trent Richardson mega thread haha

didn't that one go for several hundred pages before people finally stopped posting?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, csmopar said:

didn't that one go for several hundred pages before people finally stopped posting?

Talk about records that will never be broken haha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Talk about records that will never be broken haha

I don't know, I bet this one will at least beat the Grigs and Pags mega merges.  It'll give TRich mega merge a run for its money, especially if they go back and add all the ones from week 3 of the preseason

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

Well Done Smile GIF by Indianapolis Colts

I’ll kick off the GIFs

Good times

Not

RIP the king of 1 yard gains

More like zero to negative yards

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, CR91 said:

More like zero to negative yards

Aww give him a break, all we ever did with him was send him up Satele’s rear. Watching a team run the ball up the middle still gives me PTSD to this day

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, csmopar said:

That wasn’t posting..... that was composting.  :bossy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I don't expect Andrew Luck to return to football, will be surprised if he does. 

What is Trent Richardson doing in an Andrew Luck thread? Just wondering.......

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

I don't expect Andrew Luck to return to football, will be surprised if he does. 

You don't remember that Trent Richardson megathread?

1 hour ago, teganslaw said:

This thread is now the alpha and the omega-thread.

This is where other megathreads come to die.

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

I remember the Trent Richardson mega-thread. Maybe this thread can become as long. It will take a lot of effort, though, as the TR thread was like a million pages. :D

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

roald dahl funny dog GIF

You can't "Clark Kent" us Grigson!  A pair of glasses isn't a "disguise"... and you ain't no Superman!

• Haha 2

Going off on a pessimistic hunch here. Rumors are starting that Brady is setting himself up to leave New England. What if he wins superbowl and retires or leaves New England for new team? How would it shake up the football world if Luck unretired to be New Englands new QB? I as a life long colts fan would never forgive him, could you?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

Going off on a pessimistic hunch here. Rumors are starting that Brady is setting himself up to leave New England. What if he wins superbowl and retires or leaves New England for new team? How would it shake up the football world if Luck unretired to be New Englands new QB? I as a life long colts fan would never forgive him, could you?

He can't go to the Patriots without the colts trading him.    

• Like 2

Just now, jvan1973 said:

He can't go to the Patriots without the colts trading him.    

Im aware we have his rights if he were to come back. I just have this horrible feeling it could happen lol. Luck taking over New England and leading them to another decade of greatness. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

Im aware we have his rights if he were to come back. I just have this horrible feeling it could happen lol. Luck taking over New England and leading them to another decade of greatness. 

Completely nonsensical with zero percent chance it happens

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

don’t you have a life to live instead of worrying about fantasy nonsense?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/24/2019 at 10:32 AM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

giphy.gif

I LOVE when i see this gif.  Nakes me kaugh EVERY time.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 10:52 AM, Nadine said:

I was just debating whether to remove the the TR comments.  They've giving me flashbacks

flashback GIF

giphy.gif

18 hours ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

More than likely Luck would lead them to a decade of let downs lol... Then he would randomly retire again. 

18 hours ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

Irsay would never allow him to be traded there, or probably anywhere at all.  i dont think hes coming back but if he did i bet ballard would want to trade him and Jim would over rule it

23 minutes ago, Ratking said:

More than likely Luck would lead them to a decade of let downs lol... Then he would randomly retire again. 

the team let down luck a lot more than he let them down.  

the one time he might have deserved blame in an important game was the chiefs last year and the receivers and coaching were bad too

1 minute ago, aaron11 said:

the team let down luck a lot more than he let them down.  

the one time he might have deserved blame in an important game was the chiefs last year and the receivers and running game were bad too

He never beat the patriots or the steelers... 

Just now, Ratking said:

He never beat the patriots or the steelers... 

so?  did you know the colts have only beat the steelers twice since 83?  the steelers lit up the score board when we played them, thats not the Qbs fault 

the whole team crapped the bed when we played the patriots, those were not on luck.  we were in the game at home and then the coach thought a fake punt would be a good idea...

8 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

so?  did you know the colts have only beat the steelers twice since 83?  the steelers lit up the score board when we played them, thats not the Qbs fault 

the whole team crapped the bed when we played the patriots, those were not on luck.  we were in the game at home and then the coach thought a fake punt would be a good idea...

I did not know that. Lol 

I mostly am just trolling anyhow. :)

But that Colts playoff game in the rain against the patriots in the evil lands, and last year's playoff game against the chiefs soured me on Luck being a Rogers or Brady type of guy talent wise. Luck was still Hella good though. 

Not sure how much of it is Lucks fault... But I found the Luck Era disappointing in general. 

18 hours ago, SteelCityColt said:

Please and thank you. Locked.

Thanks.

And one more thing:

Could you please make everyone agree with me.