Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Andrew Luck Perma Merge thread

Nadine

• Nadine pinned this topic
32 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Talk about records that will never be broken haha

I don't know, I bet this one will at least beat the Grigs and Pags mega merges.  It'll give TRich mega merge a run for its money, especially if they go back and add all the ones from week 3 of the preseason

39 minutes ago, teganslaw said:

I don't expect Andrew Luck to return to football, will be surprised if he does. 

What is Trent Richardson doing in an Andrew Luck thread? Just wondering.......

I was just debating whether to remove the the TR comments.  They've giving me flashbacks

flashback GIF

• Like 1

Going off on a pessimistic hunch here. Rumors are starting that Brady is setting himself up to leave New England. What if he wins superbowl and retires or leaves New England for new team? How would it shake up the football world if Luck unretired to be New Englands new QB? I as a life long colts fan would never forgive him, could you?

5 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

Going off on a pessimistic hunch here. Rumors are starting that Brady is setting himself up to leave New England. What if he wins superbowl and retires or leaves New England for new team? How would it shake up the football world if Luck unretired to be New Englands new QB? I as a life long colts fan would never forgive him, could you?

He can't go to the Patriots without the colts trading him.    

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

Im aware we have his rights if he were to come back. I just have this horrible feeling it could happen lol. Luck taking over New England and leading them to another decade of greatness. 

Completely nonsensical with zero percent chance it happens

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

Im aware we have his rights if he were to come back. I just have this horrible feeling it could happen lol. Luck taking over New England and leading them to another decade of greatness. 

don’t you have a life to live instead of worrying about fantasy nonsense?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

More than likely Luck would lead them to a decade of let downs lol... Then he would randomly retire again. 

18 hours ago, TimetobringDfence! said:

Irsay would never allow him to be traded there, or probably anywhere at all.  i dont think hes coming back but if he did i bet ballard would want to trade him and Jim would over rule it

23 minutes ago, Ratking said:

More than likely Luck would lead them to a decade of let downs lol... Then he would randomly retire again. 

the team let down luck a lot more than he let them down.  

the one time he might have deserved blame in an important game was the chiefs last year and the receivers and coaching were bad too

1 minute ago, aaron11 said:

the team let down luck a lot more than he let them down.  

the one time he might have deserved blame in an important game was the chiefs last year and the receivers and running game were bad too

He never beat the patriots or the steelers... 

Just now, Ratking said:

He never beat the patriots or the steelers... 

so?  did you know the colts have only beat the steelers twice since 83?  the steelers lit up the score board when we played them, thats not the Qbs fault 

the whole team crapped the bed when we played the patriots, those were not on luck.  we were in the game at home and then the coach thought a fake punt would be a good idea...

8 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

so?  did you know the colts have only beat the steelers twice since 83?  the steelers lit up the score board when we played them, thats not the Qbs fault 

the whole team crapped the bed when we played the patriots, those were not on luck.  we were in the game at home and then the coach thought a fake punt would be a good idea...

I did not know that. Lol 

I mostly am just trolling anyhow. :)

But that Colts playoff game in the rain against the patriots in the evil lands, and last year's playoff game against the chiefs soured me on Luck being a Rogers or Brady type of guy talent wise. Luck was still Hella good though. 

Not sure how much of it is Lucks fault... But I found the Luck Era disappointing in general.