Indianapolis Colts
Sign in to follow this  
zibby43

Malik Hooker practicing in pads today and other key health updates

Shakial played the slot against KC.  I don't think I've ever seen Quincy play the slot unless maybe a Tight End was his matchup. 

• Like 1

I think we will be ok as long as Desir can go and be effective.  That still allows us to use different looks. 

I really applaud Moore for coming back in and finishing the KC game. He must of really injured that knee. He really blitzed well against Watson last year. Not sure Taylor or Wilson have that in them.

42 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I think we will be ok as long as Desir can go and be effective.  That still allows us to use different looks. 

I really applaud Moore for coming back in and finishing the KC game. He must of really injured that knee. He really blitzed well against Watson last year. Not sure Taylor or Wilson have that in them.

I think you could play Rock there in some situations.  I'm willing to bet money he'd do just fine blitzing. 

• Like 1

We still have Johnathan Gannon right (defensive backs/cornerbacks coach)……..Put him in !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I wouldn't say I'm obsessing over him but he's no ordinary 3rd string QB and I think it undercuts your argument to act like he is.  He has a great amount of physical talent.  More than one draft source said his arm talent was comparable to the top end of the draft.  (A draft which included Watson and Mahomes)   The negatives on him where size, reads, and character/maturity      Size you can't do anything about but there are several players whom it has not stopped.   Reads can be learned and worked on.   Character/maturity was the biggest thing that held him back.  And it should be noted that character means more when to comes to QB than any other position.  And that is a big reason that Kelly found himself out of the NFL for a while.     The idea being that IF Kelly has grown up he likely has the physical talent to be a franchise QB.  Does that mean he necessarily will?  No.  We can't even say for sure that he has grown up, only time will tell.     I don't know if Kelly is the answer.  But at the same time I think it's off to pretend like he's an ordinary 3rd string/backup.      
    • For the capologists on the board   what is JBs hit to the Colts in 2020 if they cut him pre June 1?   I know we have a $7m bonus he will get for being on roster March 1   What is his hit on top of that?   For whatever reason, CK is still around   I also think that we draft a rookie QB to develop...   What is JBs role in either scenario?    
    • Now that the Colts have jumped into the free agent market, we probably will not see any live game action this year. EA sports is setting up to do the same thing nascar is doing right now. virtual games via remote play at team facilities. And the games will count! Vegas is on board and the advertisers are more than willing. What timing! The only alternative is watching last season again with new commercials. Just like Golf.
    • appreciate it, but there's no need. if someone misses a pick, we'll just go with the original plan going forward, BPA at a listed position of need not already addressed. I think next weekend if we're still on going, we're gonna take the weekend off, I was looking at it and it looks like we had far less participation than during the week for some reason  
    • If we got BOTH I’d be happy   I do like Mims a little better....   But....we almost have to take a OL prospect very early
  • Members