Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Reich presser 8/22

17 hours ago, Archer said:

Not over-reading, they may want to get a really good look at Walker and Kelly to help see who should be the #3...

Possibly, but Walker is terrible and Kelly deserves some looks....  by next season he will hopefully be the #2, and if he were actually given the chance and some time, he may be as good or better than JB this year.  Preseason is become a joke at seeing the real team you will have in the regular season.  Now even game 3 is turning into what used to be game 4, total waste of season ticket money and attendance will plummet as this becomes the norm.  Sad!  :Cry:

7 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

Let Kelly play more. I'd like to see him with the "1's" 

I would like to see Kelly play a lot more.

He has way more natural QB ability than Brissett.

It doesn't matter who Kelly plays with or against, he is better than Brissett.

13 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Apparently Campbell has a stress test Sunday. Let’s hope he passes and gets back to practice. Maybe we will get to see him in the last preseason game.

Sadly, he looks like another one of those brittle Ohio State WRs.
He might be in and out of the lineup for his career...hammy, groin, high ankle, ligaments...etc.

On 8/22/2019 at 4:03 PM, richard pallo said:

Great news!  He should be our No.2 next year and the best way to guarantee it is to keep him on the active roster when he is eligible.  As I said in another post starting caliber NFL QB's are hard to find and we have three.  I would hate to see him signed off the practice squad.  He would be no 53 and would be inactive every week.  We only dress 46 or 47 so guaranteeing he remains a Colt by putting him there makes a lot of sense to me. 

Actually, we have 2 starting caliber QBs...and Brissett is not one of them.

Brisset will give us a few good games against the weaker teams but will almost never get us a W against the strong teams.

2 hours ago, CanuckColt said:

Sadly, he looks like another one of those brittle Ohio State WRs.
He might be in and out of the lineup for his career...hammy, groin, high ankle, ligaments...etc.

Well, you are rounding into mid-season form early this year.

Good Job :applause: