Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training Camp Day 9

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

As long as he wears the clown mask when we play Houston it's all good :funny:

That is as one of my favorite moments in Colts lore.

Anybody have a clip of it?

On a side note, anybody see Last Chance U when the dude came out with that crazy scary rabbit mask to the song Pipe it up?"  Loved it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

That is as one of my favorite moments in Colts lore.

Anybody have a clip of it?

On a side note, anybody see Last Chance U when the dude came out with that crazy scary rabbit mask to the song Pipe it up?"  Loved it.

Yeah when he came out in that clown mask I was like, oh man I hope he backs this up and he did haha . We smoked Houston at Houston. It was beautiful and way overdue. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Archer said:

I would have Mo Cox as next on my wish list for an extension if I was GM.  He, Doyle, and Ebron are all FAs after this year, but Cox is the one I’d want to extend immediately...

If he shows out this year I'm sure he will be getting a pay raise and a promotion as well. lucky for us he seems to have improved once again this year.

2 hours ago, Archer said:

I would have Mo Cox as next on my wish list for an extension if I was GM.  He, Doyle, and Ebron are all FAs after this year, but Cox is the one I’d want to extend immediately...

He's definitely a keeper, and certainly the easiest TE to extend in terms of $ and duration. Doing so might put a little pressure on Doyle and Ebron. 

• Like 2