Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Training camp day 3 (7-27)

1 minute ago, Legend of Luck said:

Hey friends. I am live at grand park today. Going to take some diligent notes and write up everything I see today and post it after practice. 

Thanks.

And also a big thanks to CR91, and Chloe6124 or bringing the details to one spot.  It's like the sun has finally risen and we're basking in the sun of Colts football once again.  Lovin' the updates!

Miss the apple juice king, though...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, GusFring said:

Why does Luck need a maintenance day on day 3? It's almost time to worry about him. His throws looks a little Chad Pennington like as well. 

As others have posted, no worries.  Andrew could probably miss most of camp and still throw for 4500 yards.  Just throwing up a lot of caution.  No need to push him.  He threw great the last couple of days.  No sign of rust.

3 minutes ago, GusFring said:

Why does Luck need a maintenance day on day 3? It's almost time to worry about him. His throws looks a little Chad Pennington like as well. 

Because they just told you they were going to ease him in. No missed steps

6 minutes ago, GusFring said:

He had a great day yesterday. Before camp started they said he would probably get every second day off. I am more concerned with chemistry with Funchess and Campbell. Not worried with TY and Ebron chemistry.

Not good for fountain If he wants to make the team.

https://twitter.com/indysportsone/status/1155184951341527040?s=21

4 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

A bit disapointed that we won't see AC vs Houston.  Maybe tomorrow?

AC seemed to have a bit of an issue with Turray yesterday.  Was wondering how he'd do with Houston?

I won’t be surprised if we don’t see them going at it with each other at all during camp.