Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

07/26 Day 2

CR91

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, twfish said:

I cannot believe how dead it is here. This is usually the most active time on the forum

I'm alive and here!  Just enjoying the thread!  Most pleased and surprised with Cain's fast start.  Hope I was wrong about him being on the outside looking in to begin camp...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, twfish said:

I cannot believe how dead it is here. This is usually the most active time on the forum 

I'm here as well! Just following the thread and not getting any work done.:thmup:

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Whats weird, to me anyway, is normally the first few days of camp, the Offense is outperformed by the Defense, then it swings the other way and then back.  Or at least that's how its been the last few years. 

I can't speak on nfl teams early on, but I can on the highschool/college teams I was on and around often and this is common at those levels. Defense, especially in a play fast and instinctively system like the one Eberflus runs, will always start out looking better/not as rusty as an offense. Offense takes a lot of work on a communication, timing, and rep base to get in a groove. 

Easier to wreck havoc early in the year than to avoid it. *(easier to make plays/force turnovers on defense than to limit them/protect the football on offense). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

Bulltin board material

I can't stand the dude, but he's not entirely wrong.  On paper, we look pretty good, but you don't get trophy's for looking good on paper.  We gotta prove that we can beat the best before being labeled the best. 

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Uh oh. Is he limping 

must not panic must not panic... :Cry:

13 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Bulltin board material

Reporter: What are the Super Bowl chances for the Patriots this year?

Rodney: Uhhh...let me answer this question by badmouthing the Colts.

Me: Skrew you Rodney.

• Like 3