Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

07/26 Day 2

CR91

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Archer said:

Lol.  You think I’m taking 42-YO Tom Brady on the decline over Andrew Luck in his prime?  You think I’m taking that tired old-butt Patriot team that just lost many of its bast players over the great Colt team with, young genius coordinators?

Ha??  They lose players and coaches every year and keep ticking along.  This Colts team has done nothing.  They won 9 games in a row and turned their season around.  During that stretch, they played some very mediocre qbs and  got man handled in KC. There will b no hiding this year as they got a very tough schedule against good qbs

3 hours ago, Scott Pennock said:

None of what he said was false...

Its the way they say it.  I feel like i need a shower after he speaks.  The words coming out his mouth are as "dirty" as his play was.  No humility whatsoever.  The Pats company line.

5 hours ago, IndyD4U said:

He isn't wrong...

And that's the bottom line, because IndyD4U said so.

Sorry, couldn't resist not going all Stone Cold on it

One thing the Pats have capitalized on is the opponents’ mistakes. You have to give them that. But Reich is emphasizing consistency. 

This could be the year of the Colts going toe-to-toe with them and not flinching.

16 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

One thing the Pats have capitalized on is the opponents’ mistakes. You have to give them that. But Reich is emphasizing consistency. 

This could be the year of the Colts going toe-to-toe with them and not flinching.

We had 11 starters out that game but still managed to make it a 7 pt game. I think if not for the injuries we would of won. Not to mention it was a Thursday game so short week.

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I can do that. I am disabled so I don’t do much. Is practice at the same time?

Im sorry to hear that. Not the same, but im half blinded. Could be worse, thats how I see it. Yes prsctice starts at 2. Thank you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Ha??  They lose players and coaches every year and keep ticking along.  This Colts team has done nothing.  They won 9 games in a row and turned their season around.  During that stretch, they played some very mediocre qbs and  got man handled in KC. There will b no hiding this year as they got a very tough schedule against good qbs

Whose side you on there bud? Hiding? Who's hiding? The Colts line up and play the team standing in front of them week in, week out. Obviously some days go better than others.

No matter what the popular opinion is, there will be a championship day when the Patriots go down and go down hard. It's going to take a team whose leadership group is able to match wits with the "almighty" and inspire his players to smash Brady in the mouth over and over. Personally I can't wait to see it happen. Brady whining and complaining at his teammates and coaches during the thrashing. Then the "almighty" at the press conference afterwards, "no comment" "no comment" "no comment".

It'll be a great great day for every fan outside of Boston. I believe in our team. Is there time now? We'll see. Go Colts!!!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, IndyD4U said:

He isn't wrong...

And that's the bottom line, because IndyD4U said so.

Sorry, couldn't resist not going all Stone Cold on it

He may not be wrong, but he’s absolutely a *.

All he has to do is just answer the question. Instead he goes out of his way to put the Colts team and players down.

An absolute *.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Flash7 said:

He may not be wrong, but he’s absolutely a *.

All he has to do is just answer the question. Instead he goes out of his way to put the Colts team and players down.

An absolute *.

On his Sunday morning show, he praised the Colts for building the team as he put it; “the right way “.

He’s entitled to his opinion and the Colts have to prove him wrong but I can’t imagine this not being bulletin board material.

7 hours ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

how do you know it wont happen? Collins was a projected 1st round pick and has tons of talent he could easily earn a starting job.

He has to earn his way like everyone else has wilson was projected 1st rounder too....wilson didn't start when he joined the team he had to work his way up just like everyone else did

6 hours ago, superrep1967 said:

Not me I think the Chiefs much better than the Chargers. 

Chargers offense is not that far off especially with Melvin Gordon. I also think the chiefs didnt do enough to fix their secondary. They also lost Ford and Houston. I like Clark, but not enough to replace those two.

13 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

They got handled  in kc because  the offense  was invisible. If the offense had came to play early  it would have been a different game 

11 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Chargers offense is not that far off especially with Melvin Gordon. I also think the chiefs didnt do enough to fix their secondary. They also lost Ford and Houston. I like Clark, but not enough to replace those two.

Chargers are balanced,  but the chiefs are more explosive 

3 hours ago, VaAllDay757 said:

He has to earn his way like everyone else has wilson was projected 1st rounder too....wilson didn't start when he joined the team he had to work his way up just like everyone else did

what do you think winning the job in TC is?? thats the definition of earning the job.

On 7/27/2019 at 6:59 AM, Stephen said:

Chargers are balanced,  but the chiefs are more explosive 

So were the 2000s colts, but the defense was never good enough to balance out the team.