Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kenny Moore vs Bob Sanders

One thing I’ll say about Bob though, his small size & Wolverine (comic book character) mentality made him a terror against the run.  With him already being short, when he went submarine on a RB, they really risked their careers if their feet were planted when the Colonel was coming for them.  He turned so many guys into tip toe bandits or sent them helicoptering into the air.  No wonder our run defense was so stout.  Usually only took 1 “meeting” with Bob in the hole, to put fear in the RB’s head the rest of the game...  You had to know where he was at all times or kiss your knees goodbye.

23 hours ago, Irish YJ said:

when your franchise QBs miss a whole season, it's bad luck....

Brady and Brees, and Manning all have comeback player of the year awards after missing the entire last season. All 3 won SBs after that fact. Andrew just won CBP of the year last year. Maybe its good luck? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NannyMcafee said:

Brady and Brees, and Manning all have comeback player of the year awards after missing the entire last season. All 3 won SBs after that fact. Andrew just won CBP of the year last year. Maybe its good luck? 

If Luck wins a SB this year, I'll say it's good luck lol.,.. Until then, bad luck :-)

14 hours ago, Irish YJ said:

If Luck wins a SB this year, I'll say it's good luck lol.,.. Until then, bad luck :-)

First, we have to win the division. Then, we can go from there. :) 

I'd be a happy with #3 or #4 seed with a division title. I think a high enough seed for a bye week in the AFC comes next year, not this one, based on our schedule. I'd be very glad if I end up being wrong.

On 6/15/2019 at 8:51 AM, aaron11 said:

Bob was one of the best run stuffing safeties the league has seen.  moore is a decent corner that appears to be getting better...  pff barely has him in the top 40, i dont swear by those ratings but i think he has been a tad over rated around here the past few days 

PFF is a joke.

10 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

What it is if it says you suck that don't make it true.

im not a pff junkie, but they didnt actually say he was bad either.  they gave him a good personal rating but had a lot of guys ranked higher.  

forgetting that for a minute im not losing sleep over his  contract but it seems like this came a bit early to me