Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Sione Pouha Resigned By Jets

Gavin

That's too bad, he would've been a great addition to the Colts. Although, since he hasn't been hurt the last 9 seasons, I kinda wondered if we did pick him up in FA would that streak come to an end?

I'm wondering if the Colts could pick up Aubrayo Franklin & Antonio Garay in FA. That would be a great rotation,IMO.

Considering his age, he wasn't worth going for in my opinion anyways. Paul Sioli a much better NT FA in my opinion. Good to see Pouha get resigned by the Jets cause they still need him.

Agreed and have said before that Soliai should be the Colts 1st FA signing. With that said I highly doubt it happens and I have no idea if we could afford him.

Soliai would be the one guy to get me pumped if they could sign him. Pagano more than anyone knows how much a force in the middle can make a difference, and him being so young makes it that much better. I'm no cap guru, but I would think that after dealing with Freeney, whether it be a trade or cutting him, that it would make room to make a move for him if they choose to.