Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

1-0 Shirts

ColtsSouljah

21 hours ago, ColtsSouljah said:

Has anyone here bought a 1-0 shirt from the Proshop? The website says they won't ship if ordered online until the 18th (if at all). I'd really like to get one.

I ordered one but didn’t get an email confirmation.  So we’ll see if it comes I guess 

3 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I ordered one but didn’t get an email confirmation.  So we’ll see if it comes I guess 

If you think of it, post here if you get a confirmation. I want to get one, but the online proshop has not been good historically about actually filling these orders.

2 minutes ago, ColtsSouljah said:

If you think of it, post here if you get a confirmation. I want to get one, but the online proshop has not been good historically about actually filling these orders.

I will.  They definitely billed me for it so I assume they’ll send it next week.  I’ll let you know 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/12/2019 at 3:49 PM, ColtsSouljah said:

I got an email yesterday that it is being sent out.   I'm still excited for it.   I expect it to be the mantra this year as well.  

• Like 1

On 1/12/2019 at 7:40 PM, ColtsSouljah said:

Dude, that's not what it was at all. 1-0 was NOT for the playoff record. Try to keep up....

Is 1-0 suppose to be for 1 game at a time? If so what if we lost, like say to the jags? Would it be 0-1? 

Think we need a new motto. One game at a time always works for me. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, NewEra said:

Is 1-0 suppose to be for 1 game at a time? If so what if we lost, like say to the jags? Would it be 0-1? 

Correct. So if you lose, the mindset goes to the next game where you want to go "1-0" again.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, NewEra said:

The whole point of "1-0" is to focus on the next game or "one game at a time" like you said.

You don't focus on your previous record.  So after a loss, instead of 0-1, you reset to 0-0, and focus on going 1-0 in the next game.

1-0 is the goal of the next game, not the record of the game you just won.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, NewEra said:

Okay okay, I'm picking up what you guys are throwing down

always 0-0 focusing on getting 1-0. I dig it

Let's just make sure we keep chopping wood ;)

Behave, and dont look back- theres some rolling balls of butcher knives coming after you!!!!

On 1/23/2019 at 11:34 AM, Lucky Colts Fan said:

The whole point of "1-0" is to focus on the next game or "one game at a time" like you said.

You don't focus on your previous record.  So after a loss, instead of 0-1, you reset to 0-0, and focus on going 1-0 in the next game.

1-0 is the goal of the next game, not the record of the game you just won.

I’m Coltsman1788 and I endorse this message. 

• Like 1