Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

8 Rushes For 29 Yards

Lucky Colts Fan

4 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

The Colts defense held the Texans RBs to 8 rushes for 29 yds.

Granted, the Texans were playing from behind after the first drive of the game, forcing Watson to attempt 49 passes...

But still.  :mindblow:  This is reminding me of the way the Colts defense played in the 2006 playoffs.  :yahoo:

Being down 21 points most of the game takes away the run, also their QB had a very good day running and the Colts are going to see another QB who can run this weekend, I am sure the chiefs will look to exploit that.

That’s not surprising. Our rush defense is, dare I say it, elite. And the Texans backs are not exactly capable of setting the game on fire. 

I told the guy I work with this week that both teams didn’t allow a single 100 yard rusher all year, and the one who did would be the one to lose. I think, win or lose Saturday, that is a streak we can keep alive. 

In all reality easy way to stop that mobile running crap for guys not built like Cam Newton/Luck is to continuously Hit them  if you’re unsure whether they’re gonna option or pass it Hit them anyway  it worked with Kap/Rg3 when they came exploding into the league..I mean you have to strike fear in them to keep them from running as Qbs that running crap will hurt in the long run