Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chargers or Ravens

CR91

Now I doubt either team beats the pats. Their like 50-0 in the divisional round, but who gives them a better game? They've had their struggles vs the ravens, but in no way do I see Lamar Jackson beating the pats. Chargers offense isnt the same without Gordon who keeps getting hurt, but I have more confidence in Rivers then Jackson

26 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

I said it before I see a Pats v Colts AFC Game. The Chargers tried to hand the Ravens this game I don’t see them surviving in the Razor.

I would love to finally see us get over that hump, but my only concern right now is the chiefs.

25 minutes ago, CR91 said:

I would love to finally see us get over that hump, but my only concern right now is the chiefs.

I’ll be cheering for the colts myself.. not because I think the Colts are easier.. (I think both teams are very good) but because I don’t want see KC in the SB if my Pats don’t make it and wel I like Luck.

Well... we are heading to Foxborough.  I can't wait for the game.  We just played the toughest D match up and got 23 points out of a really scrappy, hard fought game.  Patriots D isn't nearly that tough, especially the secondary.

Brady is a lot more wily than the rookie Jackson, but he can't out run our pass rush like him either.  I love Gus Bradley's game scheming, so I'm looking forward to seeing what he puts together to stop Tom.  

For years the Charger's biggest rap was we were a finesse team and we weren't tough.  Well...  we're scrappy, have a lot of fight and confidence and win the ugly, TOUGH games now!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Girlzarefanstoo said:

Well... we are heading to Foxborough.  I can't wait for the game.  We just played the toughest D match up and got 23 points out of a really scrappy, hard fought game.  Patriots D isn't nearly that tough, especially the secondary.

Brady is a lot more wily than the rookie Jackson, but he can't out run our pass rush like him either.  I love Gus Bradley's game scheming, so I'm looking forward to seeing what he puts together to stop Tom.  

For years the Charger's biggest rap was we were a finesse team and we weren't tough.  Well...  we're scrappy, have a lot of fight and confidence and win the ugly, TOUGH games now!

Good luck next week, we are both in the Elite 8 and underdogs. 

• Like 1