Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Grigson To Address The Media Soon

ColtsPacersfan

I think Collie's safe. He has such a mild manner demeanor. He couldn't possibly challenge the new Qb for the leadership role.

He's also on his rookie contract which means he's cheap and we probably spend more money to cut him than keep him and right now he's our number one WR.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering why you think he wont keep wearing number 12 like he did in college? If he does change numbers a lot of people who bought Luck 12 jerseys are going to be kicking themselves.

I could care less about those who jumped the gun and bought a #12 jersey. This is about kharma. No Colts Qb who wore that number was worth squat. And that includes Harbaugh before he went to #4. ARE YOU LISTENING PEOPLE!

I could care less about those who jumped the gun and bought a #12 jersey. This is about kharma. No Colts Qb who wore that number was worth squat. And that includes Harbaugh before he went to #4. ARE YOU LISTENING PEOPLE!

You could say the samething about QBs who wore numbers other than 18, 19, 7, and 4...

You could say the samething about QBs who wore numbers other than 18, 19, 7, and 4...

Don't mix kharma with logic. 18 was a good Colts number. 19, 'nough said. 4 is exceptional. Now Painter had to have done some voodoo sheeit to make that number stank so bad

Don't mix kharma with logic. 18 was a good Colts number. 19, 'nough said. 4 is exceptional. Now Painter had to have done some voodoo sheeit to make that number stank so bad

well didn't Jones wear number 7? That's why I threw it out there. Painter...I blame him for all this! I feel bad for him too though. It's not his fault the team handed him the keys to franchise. He did the best he could he should have just never been driving to start with.

I was being sarcastic, they won't cut Collie. I hope not, he would be a great slot receiver and he's very young.

Just some fun overreaction. But, with Wayne, Garcon, and Gonzo ?s, Collie and White may end up being the 1 and 2 Wrs. (Yikes)

well didn't Jones wear number 7?

Painter had to have done some voodoo sheeit to make that number stank so bad

It's not his fault the team handed him the keys to franchise.

Painter could have done the honorable thing. Hide under a rock and asume the fetal position. (Or is it Fecal position) Look at his demeanor. I can picture him at frat parties "Hi, I backup Peyton Manning".

Does the NFL test for crystal meth?...... I could go on for hours

Just some fun overreaction. But, with Wayne, Garcon, and Gonzo ?s, Collie and White may end up being the 1 and 2 Wrs. (Yikes)

That is a frightening thought. If we lose Wayne and Garcon I don't see any way around getting a wide receiver early on in the draft.

He needs to...and so does Irsay

You risk losing your fan base...

You cant ask people to buy tickets on the word of somebody who just got here...

Hey Marky, you have made your point about the alienated fan base, bro. Wanna lay a wager that the season tickets will or wont sell out?

(The poster is not condoning betting in any fashion and considers the above statement to be fictional and does in any way represent the owners of this site, their employees or their affiliates)