Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dez Bryant Signs with the Saints

NewColtsFan

This story is actually more than 24 hours old,  and yet it's not posted here until now.

I'm sure people knew about it,  but perhaps no longer cared much since he didn't sign with the Colts...

Anyway....     here it is for your eyes to read...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25205567/former-cowboy-dez-bryant-agrees-deal-saints

1 minute ago, jvan1973 said:

Dez Bryant was helped off the field at #Saints practice today after suffering what the team fears may be a torn Achilles, sources tell me and @RapSheet. He’s getting an MRI now.

That’s what I was coming here to post. 

Atleast I didn’t pick him up in both of my fantasy leagues when I read he was trying out for the Saints...

2 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

That’s what I was coming here to post. 

Atleast I didn’t pick him up in both of my fantasy leagues when I read he was trying out for the Saints...

Well, he won't get to the stick it to the Cowboys on Thanksgiving, that is for sure. :) 

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 4:06 PM, jvan1973 said:

Dez Bryant was helped off the field at #Saints practice today after suffering what the team fears may be a torn Achilles, sources tell me and @RapSheet. He’s getting an MRI now.

I didn't care too much for Dez but I hate to see any player go down with injury.  This may be his career end without seeing if he had anything left. 

• Like 1