Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dockett Wants Manning In Arizona

WeSpy

funny, everyone wants him but Irsay and 15 members on here

That's because we're gonna be sick to our stomachs if we see Peyton back playing like his old self but in new colours...

But on another note this video was pure gold.

"The weather's nice, he can get a tan I mean I'll even give him my parking spot.

I'm a Colts fan in Arizona and I will always be true blue first but I love Whizenhunt and the team they've built here in Arizona. I've always felt we should have won that SB against the Steelers and had the Cardinal defense been as good as it is now they might have. The local team just needs a quarterback to make something special down here and Peyton would have Fitzgerald to throw to all year and likely a newly drafted #2. I would be ecstatic if Peyton landed her for the rest of his career and we start rebuilding with Luck and a bright future.

"Who wouldn't want to play with Peyton?" asks Dockett and repeated by the reporter.

Guess they don't read this forum in AZ, there's lots of Colts fans that don't want to play with Peyton. From the postings by Colts fans:

"He's damaged goods", He's too old", "He suffocates the Colts cap", "He'd rather go somewhere he has a chance of winning", "colts must get rid of the best QB because it's in their best interest". on and on and on.

All that's truly been reported is that Peyton is going to be released. This had to happen whether the Colts were going to keep him or not.

I think Peyton and Irsay are together on a plane from Florida high fiving the cute way they've worked out to win next years super bowl. They probably even called Andrew and told him to get excited about going to a super bowl as a rookie!

We'll find out more tomorrow. I only wonder if we find out tomorrow or after the 13th that he's signed a new contract with the Colts.

That's because we're gonna be sick to our stomachs if we see Peyton back playing like his old self but in new colours...

But on another note this video was pure gold.

"The weather's nice, he can get a tan I mean I'll even give him my parking spot.

Yes, absolutely! :)

“Peyton can get a tan and everything. We have the perfect fit for him right here in Arizona. He can get his number, my parking pass, free donuts on Saturdays, I’ll make sure my guys clean his cleats real well, and even my barber can come to his house and cut his hair. All he has to do is show up to practice and play in the games.”

Love it I really love the part were he says I can't understand why Indy would let him go, well I get, don't like & I believe we could have got it done & he could have stayed. I can tell you this this team is going to get GUTTED NOW. Brackett = GONE, Bullit = GONE, Clark = GONE, Wayne= GONE, Garcon = GONE, Frenney = GONE, Diem= GONE, Saturday = GONE, & sooooooo onnnnnn, We are going to REALLY SUCK for AT LEAST 3years.