Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It really doesn't have any credibility with me tbh. I had him as a 4th round guy with the risk, and a 3rd round guy if fully healthy that can play 4 out of the 5 positions. I'm aware of this site, I generally never use it. Just shocked how much it bashes Goncalves. 
    • 8 points in 8 seconds, and he never grabbed his crotch
    • This was a hell of a get for us. I feel like Mitchell has as high a ceiling as anybody in the draft, including MHJ. He has size, elite speed, great hands and is silky smooth in his routes. If he can refine his route running a bit, and find some consistency, look out.    I think he is a tad bit immature, but he is coming into an excellent situation. To have a mentor like Reggie Wayne and an example like Pitt.......if he is a good kid with a solid head on his shoulders, he could be one of the top receivers in football with some good QB play.    For all this talk about our recievers, I think we might have the most talented group with the most upside in the division.    On Goncalves, I cant help but wonder if the plan is for him to challenge Fries this year with an eye on potentially replacing Kelly at some point. Ballard mentioned him playing center, which I found odd because hes never played there. He certainly has the feet. Anyways, I like that pick as well. To get a guy you feelclike could play any position on the line is huge.    We have excellent depth at DL, OL and WR. 
    • Amadedjie was taken a few picks before.  Ballard saw the need to trade up even 3 spots to take Gonc.  I think Ballard sees him as something more than a short yardage player.
    • Don't know him at all but suggested he has great versatility, so far pleased w the draft
  • Members

• Kyle

Kyle 227

• jvan1973

jvan1973 10,850

• Nadine

Nadine 8,127

Administrators
    • Bluesmith

Bluesmith 112

• CoachLite

CoachLite 1,200