Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bills Colts trade Version 4

Same scenario. Bills trade picks 12,22, 56 and 65 to Colts for picks 6 and 104. This first pick will be controversial but the more I read about this guy the more I like him. 

12. Marcus Davenport DE

22. Calvin Ridley WR

36. Rashaan Evans LB

37. Mike Hughes CB

49. Darius Leonard LB

56. Braden Smith G

65. Rashaad Penny RB

67. Austin Corbett G

Davenport turns out to be the secret pick. Ridley slides to 22. No O linemen until later but they are high quality players. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Hoose said:

Same scenario. Bills trade picks 12,22, 56 and 65 to Colts for picks 6 and 104. This first pick will be controversial but the more I read about this guy the more I like him. 

12. Marcus Davenport DE

22. Calvin Ridley WR

36. Rashaan Evans LB

37. Mike Hughes CB

49. Darius Leonard LB

56. Braden Smith G

65. Rashaad Penny RB

67. Austin Corbett G

Davenport turns out to be the secret pick. Ridley slides to 22. No O linemen until later but they are high quality players. 

If we do trade back with Buffalo, THIS is one if my favorite mocks.   I'd be thrilled if this happens.

That said....   two points...   hard for me to see Ridley fall this far, though I suppose it's possible.   But first round WRs have been busting so badly for the last three years that I suspect I'd be more comfortable with another defensive player at 22 and a WR in the 2nd round.

The other point is this...   you have Buffalo giving us a lot.   I believe if we're going to ask for the moon then part of the payment will be 2019 pick(s).   I think Ballard wants a big haul for two straight years, not just this year.

Nice job!       :thmup:

1 hour ago, Hoose said:

12. Marcus Davenport DE

22. Calvin Ridley WR

36. Rashaan Evans LB

37. Mike Hughes CB

49. Darius Leonard LB

56. Braden Smith G

65. Rashaad Penny RB

67. Austin Corbett G

I like this, just depends on who is passed on to get davenport.  If Landry is there i would not be happy.

52 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

If we do trade back with Buffalo, THIS is one if my favorite mocks.   I'd be thrilled if this happens.

That said....   two points...   hard for me to see Ridley fall this far, though I suppose it's possible.   But first round WRs have been busting so badly for the last three years that I suspect I'd be more comfortable with another defensive player at 22 and a WR in the 2nd round.

The other point is this...   you have Buffalo giving us a lot.   I believe if we're going to ask for the moon then part of the payment will be 2019 pick(s).   I think Ballard wants a big haul for two straight years, not just this year.

Nice job!       :thmup:

Thanks for the complement. 

I get what you’re saying about future picks. The Colts would be wise to spread out the cap hits on their new players as much as possible. But the Bills are loaded with picks this year. So I went that direction. 

16 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I like this, just depends on who is passed on to get davenport.  If Landry is there i would not be happy.

I went with the trending player in Davenport. His upside is huge and I love his work ethic. He is dedicated to being a great player. I’d be happy with Landry but I think Davenport has the most potential. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hoose said:

12. Marcus Davenport DE

22. Calvin Ridley WR

36. Rashaan Evans LB

37. Mike Hughes CB

49. Darius Leonard LB

56. Braden Smith G

65. Rashaad Penny RB

67. Austin Corbett G

I don't think Ridley will make it passed the Ravens, and I think ballard would rather have number 12 and next years 1st round pick over number 22. I also think Darius Leonard is an overreach. I'd prefer going LB at 12 if Edmunds or Smith is available and G at 36, I'm not to high on Davenport and I think he drops on draft day to late 1st