Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

College Football 2018-19 Thread

3 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Vandy pulls off the upset. Think it'll be a close game either way

Florida State about to lose to Syracuse...yikes

Wow. That head coach should have stayed at Oregon. They're probably ready to run him out of Tallahassee.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, dgambill said:

ND is not very good imo. Stanford will wax them and so will VT. That OL misses Mcglinchy and Nelson.

If that Vandy receiver held on to the catch at the ND 10-yard line with less than 2 minutes left in the game, Vandy may have won the game.

Why do you think Stanford will "wax" them? I don't know about that. 

• Like 2

Just now, NFLfan said:

If that Vandy receiver held on to the catch at the ND 10-yard line with less than 2 minutes left in the game, Vandy may have won the game.

They struggled to beat Ball State and Vandy

Ball State got destroyed by IU today

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

UK has been 3-0 multiple times but have struggled in the SEC

Just 3 wins away from Bowl Eligibility 

Kentucky could be on the way to a really nice season. Beat MSU next week and we will be rated top 25.

This LSU Auburn game is getting good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

Because I’ve watched both teams and ND has not dominated the line of scrimmage on either side of the ball. Maybe it won’t be a blow out because it’s at ND I believe but I think they lose by two scores. I’m not a big Kelly fan. I personally don’t think he is the right fit at ND...and watching this year hasn’t changed my opinion. I don’t think ND will be able to run on Stanford and I think Love has a big game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PrincetonTiger said:

That happens when you front load you schedule :thmup:

You still have to win the games. Ask Purdue and Nebraska about losing to teams you should beat. They also absolutely dominated Ball State who should have beat ND. FIU was a bowl team last year by the way and Virginia is a middle pack power 5 conference team. Might not be playing Alabama but it’s a smart respectable schedule.

4 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

No

Miss St

South Carolina

@ Texas A&M

Vanderbilt    

@ Missouri

Georgia

@ Tennessee

Middle Tennessee St

@ Louisville 

No Auburn, Alabama, LSU?? Huh I know they don’t play them every year but that is a favorable schedule. Defiantly a bowl team and a chance to win the Sec East if say Georgia loses two...I don’t think they beat Texas A&M either but this is their year to make noise.

24 minutes ago, dgambill said:

No Auburn, Alabama, LSU?? Huh I know they don’t play them every year but that is a favorable schedule. Defiantly a bowl team and a chance to win the Sec East if say Georgia loses two...I don’t think they beat Texas A&M either but this is their year to make noise.

I've had my issues with Stoops but hes really done a heck of a job with UK. Could end up with an 8-9 win season. Hes really done a good job building the trenches which is where you win or lose games (especially in the SEC)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RockThatBlue said:

I've had my issues with Stoops but hes really done a heck of a job with UK. Could end up with an 8-9 win season. Hes really done a good job building the trenches which is where you win or lose games (especially in the SEC)

This is also a special season since the team has been hit with cancer twice

• Like 2