Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Scott's Mock Draft (No trades)

1.1 Andrew Luck - Having your Pro Bowl QB coming back is worth far more than 1.1, but, that's where he was originally drafted, so...

1.6 Tremaine Edmunds - LB - VT

Would start at WILL day 1. 6'5" at 253 lbs with a 4.54 40

2.36 Leighton Vander Esch - LB - Boise

Would syart at MIKE day 1. 6'4" at 256 lbs with a 4.65 40

**** Changed to Darius Leonard - LB - South Carolina State ****

2.37 Will Hernandez - OL - UTEP

Would start at LG or RG day 1 - nasty finisher!

**** Changed to Braden Smith - OL - Auburn ****

2.49 Harold Landry - DE - Boston College

Would battle Basham to start opposite of Sheard. 6'3" at 252 lbs with 4.64 40

**** Changed to Rasheem Green - DE - USC ****

3.67 Tarvarus McFadden - DB - FSU

Press Man and Zone CB with preferred measurables at 6'2" and 198 lbs - would battle to start day 1

4.104 EQ St. Brown - WR - Notre Dame

6'5" and runs good routes with 4.48 speed - starts on the outside day 1

**** Changed to Antonio Calloway - WR - Florida ****

5.140 Alex Kappa - OL - Humboldt State

Project/Depth player that held his own at the college all star games as a nasty finisher!

6.178 Skai Moore - LB - South Carolina

Per PFF best coverage LB in draft but undersized at 6'1" and 226

7.221 Ade Aruna - DL - Tulane

6'5" and 260 with untapped potential who also runs well, 4.60 40 time with long arms at 34 inches. 

Add that to the existing talent and the base/core of the team is starting to form an identity!

Edited by Scott Pennock
  • Like 2

I'd love this draft if it was realistic but I'm afraid some of those players are going to be gone by those picks. 

Also most likely Edmunds plays our Mike and Esch has too many issues with PoA to play Mike so he would slide in at SAM or WILL. Either way it be insane if we could get both... I just think Esch will be gone in the first. 

On Landry I like him as a prospect but I struggle to see how he doesn't go in the first round nevermind how he slips out of the top 20.

Either way awesome players! 

Just now, Surge89 said:

I'd love this draft if it was realistic but I'm afraid some of those players are going to be gone by those picks. 

Also most likely Edmunds plays our Mike and Esch has too many issues with PoA to play Mike so he would slide in at SAM or WILL. Either way it be insane if we could get both... I just think Esch will be gone in the first. 

On Landry I like him as a prospect but I struggle to see how he doesn't go in the first round nevermind how he slips out of the top 20.

Either way awesome players! 

Not to mention skai is the perfect will either he or fred Warner.... I like it!!

I don't think you need Edmunds and LVE. You need one to play MLB. I'm not sure having one of them play WILL is the best use of resources. You want to get players that compliment each other, not do the same thing. Not saying they both can't play any LB position, but you'd basically be drafting 2 MLB's IMO.