Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nathaniel Hackett

Bruce MacGillivray

51 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

I hope the Colts have Frank Reich on a plane today. 

I dont get the love for him.  He hasn’t really done much, I think he’s been fired everywhere (not his fault, goes with the HC) and he didn’t call the plays in Philly.  

As OC can you credit him with developing Wentz or adapting Foles?  

Again, not arguing, I just don’t get the appeal.  

1 hour ago, Smonroe said:

I dont get the love for him.  He hasn’t really done much, I think he’s been fired everywhere (not his fault, goes with the HC) and he didn’t call the plays in Philly.  

As OC can you credit him with developing Wentz or adapting Foles?  

Again, not arguing, I just don’t get the appeal.  

Reich went through the plays what made Foles successful in Chip Kelly's scheme and implemented that into the current system and look what happened. If he wasn't calling the plays, he certainly had a hand in giving Pederson the plays to call. 

He adjusts things to play to his player's strengths. Something that has been sorely lacking for a long time around here. That's my appeal to him. 

27 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

Reich went through the plays what made Foles successful in Chip Kelly's scheme and implemented that into the current system and look what happened. If he wasn't calling the plays, he certainly had a hand in giving Pederson the plays to call. 

He adjusts things to play to his player's strengths. Something that has been sorely lacking for a long time around here. That's my appeal to him. 

Thanks.  I went back and read more about him. I knew about his playing days, college and pro.  And about his coaching career with the Colts, but I kind of lost touch with him.  

I know one thing, from what I read about him, there’s no way he’d be anything but honest with the organization.  Great character.

37 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Thanks.  I went back and read more about him. I knew about his playing days, college and pro.  And about his coaching career with the Colts, but I kind of lost touch with him.  

I know one thing, from what I read about him, there’s no way he’d be anything but honest with the organization.  Great character.

Image result for nailed it gif