Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mock Draft from Stampede Blue

Most of the mock's are ridiculous.

Its easy to make an awesome mock putting first round players in the second and putting second round players in the third.   How hard is that?

Stampede Blue does not do a good job on mocks.   To get excited over these is a waste of your time.

7 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Most of the mock's are ridiculous.

Its easy to make an awesome mock putting first round players in the second and putting second round players in the third.   How hard is that?

Stampede Blue does not do a good job on mocks.   To get excited over these is a waste of your time.

They used Fanspeak so cant really fault them too bad since they were just having fun. Yeah, I wouldn’t get too excited like you said but it is interesting to see some different thought processes.

6 minutes ago, Indy Fan said:

They used Fanspeak so cant really fault them too bad since they were just having fun. Yeah, I wouldn’t get too excited like you said but it is interesting to see some different thought processes.

I can't fault them for using Fanspeak?

Since they've been invented, I've been stating these fan mock websites are fun but worthless.  That those who run them do not know how to grade college players.

If I had one dollar for every time I've posted that, I'd be RICH!

They're fun.   They're addictive.   I totally get that.  Just don't read too much into them.  Because you'll be disappointed when reality doesn't look like these fan site mocks.

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

I can't fault them for using Fanspeak?

Since they've been invented, I've been stating these fan mock websites are fun but worthless.  That those who run them do not know how to grade college players.

If I had one dollar for every time I've posted that, I'd be RICH!

They're fun.   They're addictive.   I totally get that.  Just don't read too much into them.  Because you'll be disappointed when reality doesn't look like these fan site mocks.

Never said you can’t fault them but “can’t fault them too bad”. Everyone knows Fanspeak is unrealistic and that’s why individuals posting their mocks on the forum get ridiculed. They are getting first round grades players in the third round (e.g. Jaire Alexander) hence why I said they are just doing it for fun. It’s hard to predict how the draft will fall out and I can’t blame the software developer for trying to capture that logic into a script. The useful part of the post for me at least was to see how individuals would strategize about the draft.