Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Carson Palmer Retires

danlhart87

My son is a Bengals fan( cause he liked the tiger helmet as a kid) and Carson apalmer was his favorite player.  When the Steelers injured him, he was never the same guy and talked retiring.  My son can't stand the Steelers to this day.   So, I wish Palmer well post football.

The only non-disappointing QB to come out of USC in like 40 years.....hated seeing him go down against the Steelers in that playoff game that was a special year for them. He played for some horrible franchises and made a respectable career. Good luck Carson.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 5:48 AM, LockeDown said:

My son is a Bengals fan( cause he liked the tiger helmet as a kid) and Carson apalmer was his favorite player.  When the Steelers injured him, he was never the same guy and talked retiring.  My son can't stand the Steelers to this day.   So, I wish Palmer well post football.

Good luck in retirement palmer.

26 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

or to sign a real QB in free agency

donald and rosen are almost certain to go high, but i dont think any QB in this class is worth a huge haul of picks

the cardinals would have to give up an awful lot to move up to #3, and it would be for the second or third QB off the board 

2 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

donald and rosen are almost certain to go high, but i dont think any QB in this class is worth a huge haul of picks

the cardinals would have to give up an awful lot to move up to #3, and it would be for the second or third QB off the board 

Don't think that franchise would want a proven guy like Alex Smith or Sam Bradford?