Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Is Getting Healthier

BmoreColt

One option is AZ (though I don't personally feel he wants to be in NFC).... but if he does then he'll be closer to you... I wanted to watch him too.... Really hoping he goes to TN... I want him in AFC south so bad it hurts.

quite honestly if im Pm and im not going back to the colts (which i hope he does) id go to zona...great WR, ol needs improvement but its ok...weak division and a good Defense.

only the jets provide a better chance i think, but im not sure he wants to go to a team with that kind of a mess.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quite honestly if im Pm and im not going back to the colts (which i hope he does) id go to zona...great WR, ol needs improvement but its ok...weak division and a good Defense.

only the jets provide a better chance i think, but im not sure he wants to go to a team with that kind of a mess.

I agree he will want a team that is well built... But I beat he is looking at schedules to make sure he picks a team that is going to be playing the Colts soon... revenge is a ugly feeling... You can't tell me Favre only wanted to go to MN to just play there he wanted a shot at beating the team that ran him off. Worked out great for him first time... He should have rode off into sunset that first year....

Improved Priorities why? Are you afraid to go against Manning in AFC south? If so why not keep him if you're so scared to go against him... Oh that's right you will have young boy Lucky... Well isn't Lucky good enough to lead the Colts past Manning... If that's a fear why not keep Manning, why not paying him give him what he wants to stay a Colt???? Improved priorities... I was never a Colt fan unti I followed Manning from UT to the Colts... I have no connection other then Manning to the Colts... If they want to replace him for Mr. Lucky I'm following my priorites following player that I PRAY keeps the team that ran him out of town out of play offs for next 5 years.

Hey there - thanks for confirming the misplaced priorities theory I have for you.

Hey there - thanks for confirming the misplaced priorities theory I have for you.

Misplaced...? I have been pretty upfront how I began watching Colts... I'm sure there is quite a few people that started watching Colts either by following Manning from UT or because Manning was giving Indy all those wins.... To be honest I remember hearing Indy wasn't even considered a football town unti Manning came along... So doesn't that mean there is quite a few people like me? But I have been upfront that I didn't know one thing about Colts till I followed Manning to Colts.

Misplaced...? I have been pretty upfront how I began watching Colts... I'm sure there is quite a few people that started watching Colts either by following Manning from UT or because Manning was giving Indy all those wins.... To be honest I remember hearing Indy wasn't even considered a football town unti Manning came along... So doesn't that mean there is quite a few people like me? But I have been upfront that I didn't know one thing about Colts till I followed Manning to Colts.

Well, you have completely missed my point.

You have said that, and I quote, "want him in the AFC South so bad that it hurts" and that you "pray" Manning keeps the Colts out of the playoffs for the foreseeable future because they ran him out of town. That to me is a person who is way too emotionally tied to a situation that 1) you can't control and 2) is really not that important in the great big scheme of things. I love the Colts and I what Manning has done for the city and the team, but when I hit my knees at night, I don't pray about it. I don't want him to be the Colts so bad that it causes me pain. Those are some seriously misplaced priorities.

Well, you have completely missed my point.

You have said that, and I quote, "want him in the AFC South so bad that it hurts" and that you "pray" Manning keeps the Colts out of the playoffs for the foreseeable future because they ran him out of town. That to me is a person who is way too emotionally tied to a situation that 1) you can't control and 2) is really not that important in the great big scheme of things. I love the Colts and I what Manning has done for the city and the team, but when I hit my knees at night, I don't pray about it. I don't want him to be the Colts so bad that it causes me pain. Those are some seriously misplaced priorities.

LOL wow... You read a little too much into words my friend... If you really think I pray for that I am sorry I mislead you LOL... But thanks for the laughs

Yes.

Like when you posted how you hoped that Andrew Luck would blow out his ACL just because we might not pick up Manning's option.

Yeah, that's pretty much the defintion of misplaced priorities.

BLOWS IT OUT OF WATER!!!!

Yeah I also think I quoted you in another thread when you brought it up I realized I was wrong saying that, but what the heck lets say it again :) BLOWS IT lets BLOW both now.... I also wish for a million dollars... .Lets see darn didn't get it so my wishing powers are not that great

BLOWS IT OUT OF WATER!!!!

Yeah I also think I quoted you in another thread when you brought it up I realized I was wrong saying that, but what the heck lets say it again :) BLOWS IT lets BLOW both now.... I also wish for a million dollars... .Lets see darn didn't get it so my wishing powers are not that great

Have you ever read what you post? If you wished an ACL on Luck, is it ok to wish that you dislocate all your fingers and can't type for a while? Just asking? Mods, in no way am I wishing this, just wondering if it would be ok to ask?

Have you ever read what you post? If you wished an ACL on Luck, is it ok to wish that you dislocate all your fingers and can't type for a while? Just asking? Mods, in no way am I wishing this, just wondering if it would be ok to ask?

of course you can wish it... and the wish will be just as effective as me wishing for ACL, or million dollars, or whatever LOL. I take no offense to that

LOL wow... You read a little too much into words my friend... If you really think I pray for that I am sorry I mislead you LOL... But thanks for the laughs

Not your friend.

And I can only go by what I have read and on several occasions, in this thread and others, you are very clearly overly emotional on Manning. Once he is released, the sun will come up again the next day.

Not your friend.

And I can only go by what I have read and on several occasions, in this thread and others, you are very clearly overly emotional on Manning. Once he is released, the sun will come up again the next day.

Yeah I attend to be a little dramatic, but this isn't a Jedi.Creech tread it's a Manning getting better thread that turned into so much other funny stuff... Feel free to make a Jedi.Creech thread if you like, not sure if it should go under Colts though

Yeah I attend to be a little dramatic, but this isn't a Jedi.Creech tread it's a Manning getting better thread that turned into so much other funny stuff... Feel free to make a Jedi.Creech thread if you like, not sure if it should go under Colts though

Dramatic is one word for it. There are several more that leap to mind.

And my replies to you in this "Manning" thread are placed exactly where they should be. No need to start a new one dedicated to any number of your over the top diatribes.

Dramatic is one word for it. There are several more that leap to mind.

And my replies to you in this "Manning" thread are placed exactly where they should be. No need to start a new one dedicated to any number of your over the top diatribes.

Ah.... Feel special now thank you... GO COLTS!!!