Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz Suggests Brady is Cheating (Fountain of Youth Drug)

BlueShoe

15 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

Pulling an imaginary Peyton Manning accolade out of thin air every time a Brady thread is made doesn't help you guys. It just wreaks of insecurity and paranoia lol! And it's not like there aren't things you can credit him and only him with. We've went over this here before but some people will never learn.

As for Brady, it's not like he's out there pulling off Mike Vick runs left and right. He looks like a 10 year old obese St Bernard dog when he runs. With that said he's in phenomenal shape and an in shape 40 year old is more than what Bill Belichik needs to make it work. Yes that means that in spite of what Brady brings to the table which is still alot, Bill Belichik's got this.

I agree with you on the Peyton stuff....I don't know why he needs brought up in any qb thread....we get it...he was great!!! We all lived through it and yes suffering through what we are makes us appreciate it even more...but there can be other great qbs...and Tom is definitely that.

As for the second part...I think Brady is excellent in the pocket...he avoids the rush and steps up with great finesse. That said out of the pocket yes you can see where times he would like to run it in on the goal line or first downs but he looks like he had 20 lb weights in his shoes. Guess he is human after all.

20 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

I havent looked closely, but the whole TB12 thing with diet, etc just has an odd feeling to it.  Almost cultish.

who knows, hard yo accuse with no facts.

probably some miracle plant from the amazon rain forest he found while practicing his dancing skills in south america with Giselle:

then again, most substances on the ban list weren't at som point:  i have a chemist friend that says you'd be surprised what can be "cooked up."

in no way am i accusing Tom, i need proof on these types of allegations.

EVEN for Tommy. haha

Tony Gonzalez used to tout the same sort of diet...not the lifestyle stuff but the food part.   He used to say that whole foods are much better than processed foods.  Whole chicken rather than pressed chicken patties.  Apples were like gold.  Pop Tarts like poison.  It was more about avoiding processed foods than any particular food, with refined sugar being a big component of processed foods.  Sort of the same as Brady's diet so the concept has been around a while.

Gonzalez stayed vibrant into being over-aged for a TE.  Still probably primarily driven by lucky genetics but the diet likely helps.  

My point being is that I doubt Brady or his chef's have discovered something that hasn't already been thought of and touted before.