Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chuck Pagano Press Conference 9/20/17

TKnight24

3 minutes ago, Valpo2004 said:

Look at the picture.

The twitter account is a parody of Andrew Luck as a civil war soldier.

In the past when Luck had his beard they took his head and put it on an old picture of a civil war officer and it looked pretty awesome.  

luckcivilwar__1_.0.0.jpg

Or my personal favorite when he was playing against Ryan Fitzpatrick once.

BzjIGnWIcAAe9gf.jpg

Beautiful stuff! Is that Fitz? lmao 

13 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Beautiful stuff! Is that Fitz? lmao 

Yeah. . . that's when I first noticed this was back when Luck and Fitzpatrick where playing against eachother and someone put that together.  It's kind of grown since then even though Luck sort of did away with the neckbeard. 

Haha...half of the posts in this thread are people explaining that Capt. Andrew Luck is not really Andrew Luck.

But Davis coming back is big news. Put Melvin in the slot and let's do this (Hairston at the dime spot). And keep Green off the field unless you want to blitz him.

I know AZ was missing its best player, but you can't help but be excited about the defense after that game. That DL is nasty and I can see this team creating more TOs this season.

Good defenses keep games low scoring and increase the margin for error...which comes in handy for a team with an inexperienced QB. But Brissett should only continue to get better. Hopefully the WRs decide to get on board as this happens. Winning cures all...and everyone wants a part of it. So let's hope Moncrief and Hilton step up.

Ultimately, even if Luck doesn't play for a long time, this team might just mess around and win a handful of close games (including division games). It's not nearly as hard to do so when the other team is scoring in the teens or less. 

4 hours ago, Dingus McGirt said:

When Pagano utters that ridiculous statement, every media rep should turn their backs on him and walk away.

They could do that,  but they won't.

They know Pagano is under marching orders that come from Ballard and Irsay.     He's just being a good soldier.

If people turned their back,  he'd shrug and end the press conference.     Wouldn't faze him a bit.....

He can only do so much.....

19 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

They could do that,  but they won't.

They know Pagano is under marching orders that come from Ballard and Irsay.     He's just being a good soldier.

If people turned their back,  he'd shrug and end the press conference.     Wouldn't faze him a bit.....

He can only do so much.....

I'm guessing he would love that