Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bradford, swelling in knee

ColtsBlueFL

Though there were no definitive videos where damage may have occurred, Sam Bradford is suffering knee swelling and had an MRI (which was negative).  There is cause for concern, but may be normal and due to previous 2 ACL surgeries. Likely he will play Sunday, too. But if han't land on his leg well, it may throw off his accuracy some.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/profootballdoc/quarterbacks/sd-sp-pfd-sam-bradford-knee-questionable-vikings-steelers-0915-story.html

@NFLfan

4 hours ago, ColtsBlueFL said:

Though there were no definitive videos where damage may have occurred, Sam Bradford is suffering knee swelling and had an MRI (which was negative).  There is cause for concern, but may be normal and due to previous 2 ACL surgeries. Likely he will play Sunday, too. But if han't land on his leg well, it may throw off his accuracy some.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/profootballdoc/quarterbacks/sd-sp-pfd-sam-bradford-knee-questionable-vikings-steelers-0915-story.html

@NFLfan

Thank you. I had heard that he missed practice Wednesday or yesterday but I had not read more about it. I have to read more about it.

Btw, I did not get the notification that you "mentioned" or alerted me. Since the last upgrade/change to the site, the "mentions" (@...) have not been working properly.

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

Thank you. I had heard that he missed practice Wednesday or yesterday but I had not read more about it. I have to read more about it.

Btw, I did not get the notification that you "mentioned" or alerted me. Since the last upgrade/change to the site, the "mentions" (@...) have not been working properly.

Thank you, I'll make note of this, and see if it can be corrected.

Good luck to the Vikings...

Fragile Bradford strikes again....The Saints barely even touched him in that game. Our defense is amazingly awful...

Boy oh boy, Vikings gonna be so disappointed come Sunday when they realize that any QB looking like the reincarnation of Steve Young or Dan Marino only happens against the Saints. He will regress back to an average QB in a few days, probably even more so if Pittsburgh brings the heat and can knock him down constantly. 

May work out good for me in fantasy... Rudolph is the only TE currently on my roster, but im facing Diggs this week...

I have to think that any llimitations on Bradford or if (heaven forbid) Keenum starts, it'll hurt Diggs more than Rudolph.

Normally Bradford is a dump-off machine, but he pushed it downfield a lot last week. 

11 hours ago, NFLfan said:

We did have an issue but, it's been fixed.  Not sure why it didn't work this time. I think sometimes it has a bad hair day

@ColtsBlueFL

@NFLfan

On 9/15/2017 at 5:47 PM, ColtsBlueFL said:

@NFLfan

Bradford may be a game-time decision. Kyle Sloter who impressed Broncos fans in preseason has been promoted to the Vikings team. He may be the backup tomorrow.