Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kenny Moore

akcolt

I have been reading about this kid. He sounds like a gamer. At 5'9 188lbs he will probably challenge for the slot. He played all over the back end in college as well as returned kicks. 

He's been turning heads since he arrived in NE. He nearly made the team and was a priority free agent. He is a former Div II All American. Check out his pro day numbers starting with his 40.5" vertical, 10'6" broad jump, 6.86 3 cone, 4.13 SS, and 4.49 40. I am anxious to see Moore hit the field as a Colt

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, krunk said:

I checked him out too. Seems pretty solid.

He turned a lot of heads in NE. He's from the same conference  Butler played in. I like Desir too I mocked him to us a couple of years back. Cleveland got him I read Desir turned down a spot on the Lions 53 man to stay with the Seahawks last year. 

We didn't add much experience but I think we added 2 guys who have the skills to play Sunday football to the back end. I like Silberman and Jones too not sure about Hazel. He's supposed to be a solid WR but not much help on ST's that's why he was waived in Washington. 

Here's a short write up on Moore for anyone interested 

https://bostonmaniacs.com/patriots/2017/6/20/patriots-training-camp-preview-udfa-cb-kenny-moore

• 3 years later...
  • Shive locked this topic