Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hard Knocks

brently76

15 hours ago, BlueShoe said:

After watching the first episode, I am really questioning Jameis Winston's sanity.

However, he should have one of the best receiving duos in the league this year.

I have Evans in my keeper league so I am pretty excited. But the show itself was not as entertaining as it has been in the past. I was really disappointed when it was over. 

I hope Hard Knocks curses Tampa Bay along with all this major hype they're receiving. They're always good enough to get to a .500 record and then come crashing down hard on their faces in the later divisional games. Last year Tampa Bay went 3-0 in the early divisional games, then 1-2 in the rest, and arguably should've been 0-3 if Ron Rivera didn't have to stupidly go for 2 point conversions in a game he could've just took to OT with the extra point. 

On August 10, 2017 at 11:35 PM, BlueShoe said:

After watching the first episode, I am really questioning Jameis Winston's sanity.

However, he should have one of the best receiving duos in the league this year.

What makes you question his sanity?

2 minutes ago, jskinnz said:

I watched it and was truly impressed by Winston's leadership.  From being the first one in the building to leading others in their cheering the rookies singing, I thought he was very impressive.

I had my doubts he had the maturity to become a good qb.  He has proved me wrong so far.  

They're coach is boring and Tampa is a team I have zero interest in. Most seasons I've been entertained by some aspect of Hard Knocks, Hou/Div rival, Jets big mouth coach etc..Nothing about the Tampa org or players does it for me this season.

I'm out after one episode. Undrafted, I totally dig (off topic).

2 hours ago, IinD said:

They're coach is boring and Tampa is a team I have zero interest in. Most seasons I've been entertained by some aspect of Hard Knocks, Hou/Div rival, Jets big mouth coach etc..Nothing about the Tampa org or players does it for me this season.

I'm out after one episode. Undrafted, I totally dig (off topic).

Personally I am not a fan of hard knocks at all.

My reason being no matter what anyone says things are not natural when a camera and mic are put in front of coaches and players. IMO there is a good reason to think what is said in the locker room and behind closed doors should remain there. I think most players would prefer it to stay private also.