Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Training Camp 7/29/17

TKnight24

Football is back!! :cheer:

The 1st practice isn't until tomorrow but I'm sure there'll be some player interviews & coach interviews. 

All updates will be posted here unless something major happens like a trade or release, that'll get its own thread 

5 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

You know football is back when TK is posting the TC update threads.

We're 90% back in the swing of things via routine, but the new season doesn't officially start until Princeton Tiger says "Everything will be okay." 

Or at a bare minimum JSK says "Dear God" to somebody on the forum he has a slight disagreement with. haha

It's nice to be back where we belong folks. 

19 minutes ago, GoColtsWin said:

Thank you @TKnight24 for all you do, keeping Colts nation updated! 

TK, 

Is your apple juice locked & loaded? We can't have you running out you know. Heaven forbid, you ever get dehydrated buddy. 

All shenanigans aside, thank you my man for keeping all of horseshoe nation in the social media loop. Nice. 

2 hours ago, TKnight24 said:

Hey, I didn't know Luck was a Nile Rodgers fan. Did you? Sweet. ["Freak Out" reference]. Lame I know. Still, mildly funny though. 

Considering that Andrew used to listen to techno funk when his dad Oliver ran NFL Europe, this jazzy, bass riff is right up his alley man. 

30 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Hey, I didn't know Luck was a Nile Rodgers fan. Did you? Sweet. ["Freak Out" reference]. Lame I know. Still, mildly funny though. 

Considering that Andrew used to listen to techno funk when his dad Oliver ran NFL Europe, this jazzy, bass riff is right up his alley man. 

Lol, I remember this song from my Rock (me) vs Disco (some of my friends) days...thanks for the memory!

50 minutes ago, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

Lol, I remember this song from my Rock (me) vs Disco (some of my friends) days...thanks for the memory!

Anytime RR7. :P

That's what so cool about our fanbase. Our seasoned [meaning experienced] members are like walking jukeboxes 24/7. We laugh at our own humor & upbringing even if the younger generation thinks we're nuts. It's all good. We know who we are & what we like.