Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

College Football 2017-2018 thread

14 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@snkdy  Will you watch Stanford and San Diego St tonight? It is not showing where I am. If you watch it, please share your thoughts. Thank you. Enjoy. :thmup:

Hey. I don't have CBS Sports :(. I'm going to follow the box score on ESPN. They better not lose this game. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, snkdy said:

Hey. I don't have CBS Sports :(. I'm going to follow the box score on ESPN. They better not lose this game. 

They won't lose. I don't have that channel either. 

The UCLA game next week should be on national TV. Don't forget to join us. :)

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

They won't lose. I don't have that channel either. 

The UCLA game next week should be on national TV. Don't forget to join us. :)

Yeah I don't know why it's on that network. 

And I will :thmup: I'm surprised UCLA lost today. 

4 minutes ago, snkdy said:

Go Texas! No, I'm not bitter. 

Are you a Stanford alum? I begged my nephew to go there. I believe that once he heard I wanted him to go there, he decided to go elsewhere. Lol. He is a very bright kid. 

(I need to do a better job proofreading before pressing submit.)

Are you a Stanford alum? I begged my nephew to go there. I tlbeliwve that once he heard I wanted him to go there, he decided to go elsewhere. Lol. He is a very bright kid. 

Yep! Class of 2013.

Aw, you must be disappointed. Where did he end up going?

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Are you a Stanford alum? I begged my nephew to go there. I believe that once he heard I wanted him to go there, he decided to go elsewhere. Lol. He is a very bright kid. 

Know a few kids from TigerTown who went to Stanford

the Jackie Young that I talk about looked at Stanford before deciding to go to Notre Dame

Just now, snkdy said:

Yep! Class of 2013.

Aw, you must be disappointed. Where did he end up going?

He is a freshman at a school I never heard of before he chose it. It is called Claremont McKenna. Many of his classmates went to Stanford. He attended a school called Phillips Exeter Academy. 

He is a freshman at a school I never heard of before he chose it. It is called Claremont McKenna. Many of his classmates went to Stanford. He attended a school called Phillips Exeter Academy. 

Exeter is a fantastic boarding school. And Claremont is a top liberal arts college with a great reputation as well. He definitely sounds like a bright kid. 

That's great! That must have been a great experience. My parents would have never allowed me to go so far from home but I would have never been accepted. Lol. I believe I would have loved it. 

It definitely was. My parents wouldn't have let me go far either lol. Luckily, they lived only about 30 minutes from Palo Alto.