Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

College Football 2017-2018 thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Were you a Colts fan before Andrew was drafted?

No. To be honest, I was only a casual NFL fan before he was drafted. I would watch games and appreciate players like Peyton and Brees, but not to the extent I do now. Basketball was my game. 

Just now, snkdy said:

No. To be honest, I was only a casual NFL fan before he was drafted. I would watch games and appreciate players like Peyton and Brees, but not to the extent I do now. Basketball was my game. 

Okay. I don't like the NBA anymore. I don't have a favorite team. Which is your team? Don't tell me Golden State. haha

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Where did everyone on here go to college?

I went to the University of Southern Indiana was going to go to my Dads Alma mater University of Evansville to work with the FB team but they would only take on of my many scholarships and then they dropped FB

That's awesome. What position did you like to coach the most?

7 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Several reasons including health. Never liked sleep overs

I wanted to go away. It was awesome. And I went to a school that most of you have never heard of but they call it the Ivy of the State University of NY system. Binghamtom University. If I were going now, tuition would probably be free. I had to pay then.

Just now, NFLfan said:

Okay. I don't like the NBA anymore. I don't have a favorite team. Which is your team? Don't tell me Golden State. haha

Hey, you can't judge me lol. I was born and raised in the Bay haha 

Yeah I root for the Warriors. But I remember when we sucked. I know we're overrun with bandwagoners now.

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

I worked with the OL, broke down game film, developed Offensive play charts and did some play calling. I actually started during my senior year and worked/coached for nearly 7 years. I also got to coach with my Dad

That's amazing. You must have a unique understanding of the deficiencies on this Colts team. How do you feel about Chud?

4 minutes ago, snkdy said:

It's all good. I know we kind of earned the hate after the KD move. 

You don't root for the Timberwolves? They're going to have a good year.

I am a New Yorker. I chose the Vikings when I was in college. Speaking of bandwagons, I did not want to jump on the SB-winning Giants bandwagon and chose a team whose players I liked.

I also chose Stanford. I like that they recruit players who I know if they don't make it in football can make it in some other profession.

In baseball I am a New York Mets fan. (That one makes sense.)

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I am a New Yorker. I chose the Vikings when I was in college. Speaking of bandwagons, I did not want to jump on the SB-winning Giants bandwagon and chose a team whose players I liked.

Ooh I see. Which player made you choose the Vikings?

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

John Randle, Cris Carter, Henry Thomas, Chris Doleman, Robert Griffith (loved him)

One of my favorite Vikings was a Stanford grad, Chris Walsh.

Some really great players on that list. 

I hope Bradford is okay.

6 minutes ago, snkdy said:

Ooh I see. Which player made you choose the Vikings?

I had added to my post. I chose Stanford too. See below.

10 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I also chose Stanford. I like that they recruit players who I know if they don't make it in football can make it in some other profession.