Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

College Football 2017-2018 thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I still follow Nebraska football but it isn't the same.

Not the same at all. Nebraska was a top team every year. It has been a while since Nebraska has been good. Aren't they in the PAC-12 now? I don't like the changes in conferences.

Eric Crouch was the other option guy there but he was not as good as Frazier.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah Phillips died, he had a lot of problems. That team was so great I used to rush home to watch them. They always won like 70-7 haha 

Was that Peters guy a Nebraska player? I think he was drafted by the Giants. I think his name was Christian Peters. But he was also troubled.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Not the same at all. Nebraska was a top team every year. It has been a while since Nebraska has been good. Aren't they in the PAC-12 now? I don't like the changes in conferences.

Eric Crouch was the other option guy there but he was not as good as Frazier.

The 87 team was really great too, they had Steve Taylor running the option with Keith End Zone Jones running the ball. They lost to Oklahoma 17-10 when both teams were like 10-0 which knocked them out of the Title Game.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The 87 team was really great too, they had Steve Taylor running the option with Keith End Zone Jones running the ball. They lost to Oklahoma 17-10 when both teams were like 10-0 which knocked them out of the Title Game.

87 was way before I started watching college football. I started in the mid 90s.

4 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Oklahoma should be the #1 ranked team after tonight. Alabama won today but they beat a nobody. Oklahoma pretty much dominated OSU for nearly half the game tonight. 

Bob Stoops is not there anymore. Who is their head coach?

22 minutes ago, RockThatBlue said:

Lincoln Riley. Hes only 34 years old.

I don't know him. 

21 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

1:57 left in the ND game

ND has the ball on their own 19 yard line. They need a FG to win. 2nd down and 10 coming.

ND fumbles the ball. Kirby Smart is celebrating. Georgia will win. Taking a a couple of knees.

Georgia 20, ND 19 Final.

(Edited score)

12 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Fans there must be not be pleased. They have not done much with Brian Kelly. Why haven't the alums called for his head the way they did with Bob Davie and Ty Willingham?

@jvan1973

your thoughts?

Some of the Alums have voiced displeasure.   Kelly did play in a championship game a few  years ago.   Hard to fire him without a great replacement in mind