Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tredavious White or Kevin King

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Either one works. I think a combo of Reddick and Watt or Reddick and Lawson can work very well for us. There's no guarantees. I'd just hate to miss out on a pass rusher again.

Right, and if barnett us THAT much better than any OLB we'd have a chance at in the 2nd then that would change my opinion. 

Maybe a run on QBs, WRs and OL could push a jarrad davis down to us in round 2 :D

Just now, J@son said:

The "he played 43 end" thing is blown way out of proportion more often than not.

You're right it absolutely can be. I just think he lacks the counter moves that say Harris has. He`s kinda one dimensional IMO. OL in the NFL pick that up rather quickly. I`m not saying I`m right and he has great production, but I`m a little leery of Barnett. 

Just now, J@son said:

Right, and if barnett us THAT much better than any OLB we'd have a chance at in the 2nd then that would change my opinion. 

Maybe a run on QBs, WRs and OL could push a jarrad davis down to us in round 2 :D

Oh that would be sweet! 

Just now, MPStack said:

You're right it absolutely can be. I just think he lacks the counter moves that say Harris has. He`s kinda one dimensional IMO. OL in the NFL pick that up rather quickly. I`m not saying I`m right and he has great production, but I`m a little leery of Barnett. 

Fair enough. And as I said earlier I havent studied anyone really so I couldnt say if it was being overblown in this case. But a lot of people will simply read that he played DE in college and run with that so I appreciate the additional detail you provided that explained why you feel that way with Barnett. :)

Just now, J@son said:

Then take a couple CBs in rounds 3 and 4 and supplement a RB, OL and safety somewhere in there and I'm a very happy camper. :D

Oh yeah! Take advantage of the depth of the CB class. Just like Moncrief! Could make a big impact this year and maybe a division win and a playoff win or two!

Just now, J@son said:

Fair enough. And as I said earlier I havent studied anyone really so I couldnt say if it was being overblown in this case. But a lot of people will simply read that he played DE in college and run with that so I appreciate the additional detail you provided that explained why you feel that way with Barnett. :)

My opinion on Barnett is not based on him playing DE. It`s more based off scouting reports. I watched some tape and Barnett indeed looks like a beast. (Watch Bama game) However, the one trick ponies can get exposed at the next level if they play the same. That's pretty much it IMO. I know a lot of folks will disagree, but that's just my opinion on Barnett. I like Harris much better.

2 hours ago, MPStack said:

If I was Ballard, I`d stay at 15 and draft the BPA regardless of position other than WR. There are players at that range they have a very good idea will be good at the next level. I wouldn`t gamble with my 1st pick as GM period. He should practice what he preaches with the BPA approach and I think he will. He added some good depth in FA, but they won`t all be filled in this draft, even with a trade down. That`s why I have no problem with say F. Lamp. I think Lamp is plug and play. Just my two cents.  

He will take john ross lol

2 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I wouldn't take King until the 3rd round in this CB class, especially with Conley back in the 1st round discussion. He may be closer to the 15th best CB available than the 15th best player available IMO.

Conley or jarrad davis