Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

coach Rick Venturi today @5pm

LJpalmbeacher2

Well Sheard and Mingo as a combo I don't believe combined for too many sacks in Cleveland.   Not sure what Simon is going to do, but I like the player.     We'll see what this all looks like when the draft picks are added in .

33 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

wow, combine all the signings by Ballard and even adding Poe in, and only get 10 sacks, to Walden's 11...  lol... have to admit that was pretty funny, perhaps at the expense of Ballard.  But he did say Ballard is "exerting himself".

I kind of chuckled at this

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I kind of chuckled at this

same here,,, he also just now said, Mingo has a lower body like a Victoria secret model, not built for football.  Oh my !!! also said he can't believe the Patriots just came off of a Super Bowl, and amazingly are 3 weeks ahead of everybody right now.

17 minutes ago, chrisfarley said:

same here,,, he also just now said, Mingo has a lower body like a Victoria secret model, not built for football.  Oh my !!! also said he can't believe the Patriots just came off of a Super Bowl, and amazingly are 3 weeks ahead of everybody right now.

I take what Venturi says with a grain of salt. Good guy, and I like listening to him but that doesn't mean I agree with him or that he makes valid points 100% of the time. Every year he finds something to complain bout during the offseason in regards to who we sign or don't sign.

Just now, csmopar said:

I take what Venturi says with a grain of salt. Good guy, and I like listening to him but that doesn't mean I agree with him or that he makes valid points 100% of the time. Every year he finds something to complain bout during the offseason in regards to who we sign or don't sign.

That's pretty much his job.