Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Zach Brown

Haven't seen any news, but I wouldn't necessarily call him good. He's extremely inconsistent. He's the kind of guy that would make a huge play, then look completely disinterested the very next. He's runs hot & cold too often for me. There was also talk that towards the end of the season, he looked like he really didn't want to be there. That doesn't work for me..

I'd much prefer Kevin Minter.

48 minutes ago, Shive said:

Haven't seen any news, but I wouldn't necessarily call him good. He's extremely inconsistent. He's the kind of guy that would make a huge play, then look completely disinterested the very next. He's runs hot & cold too often for me. There was also talk that towards the end of the season, he looked like he really didn't want to be there. That doesn't work for me..

Yeah with you on Minter. I've read that he's more of a cover LB, while Brown is more of a run stopper. I want some coverage LBs. 

29 minutes ago, Shive said:

Who wants to be in BUF in December? But seriously, Brown would be a good piece for the defense.

50 minutes ago, The Peytonator said:

Yeah with you on Minter. I've read that he's more of a cover LB, while Brown is more of a run stopper. I want some coverage LBs. 

Zach Brown is better in coverage IMO. Can play Mike or Will

1 hour ago, Shive said:

Whole heartedly disagree. Not saying he plays with his hair on fire all game but he's not the lazy player you portrayed him as. He did slow down towards the end of the season, probably because he was actually getting schemed for. Still finished with 149 tackles and made the Pro Bowl as an alternate, so Yea that's considered good. He's a great athlete who can cover and go side line to side line in the run game. Kevin Minter is a nice player, he's got nothing on Zach Brown.