Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who are some players you DON'T want the Colts to draft?

4 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Tak is 6'2" and 250.     When did that become undersized.

And Reddick would not be an OLB for the Colts.     He'd be the Will inside backer next to the MIKE.

He's big enough and very athletic enough.

My apologies. I thought he was 6 foot, but you'd take him at 15? Even after his injury? Again I ask you'd take reddick at 15

11 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Tak is 6'2" and 250.     When did that become undersized.

And Reddick would not be an OLB for the Colts.     He'd be the Will inside backer next to the MIKE.

He's big enough and very athletic enough.

Yep. Reddick would make a nice WIL and the great thing is you can blitz him from everywhere if you want. Just move him around the field. Get a mis-match at RT...just move him out on a passing down and let him loose. Guy just makes plays. He had a ton of TFL last year and good sack numbers. Do I think he could hold up at OLB and be our full time pass rusher against elite LTs...probably not right away...but I think he certainly is talented and could move out there on occasion. I kinda see him as a little smaller Clay Matthews. Guy that you can move around and will create disruption wherever he lines up. I would love to have him blitzing for us and maybe on passing downs being that SAM OLB for us if we can find our permanent edge rusher on the other side. Honestly this kid screams perfect WIL backer. I'd take him at 15 in a heart beat if he is there and we don't have a higher rated guy there. I feel like there will be a more prototypical edge guy still there in the 2nd or 3rd that we can bring along if the top guys go early. Defense is very deep at corner and linebacker to me this year. I'd love to find starters in the first couple rounds.

38 minutes ago, NannyMcafee said:

"Very good oline"? I don't think so. 

I'd say more like - one impact player at RG away from having an above average O-line... With the potential to become "very good" in another year, if everything goes well.