Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The situation at Baylor...

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah that looks to be a sick mess there. Very unfortunate. Baylor has had a few Very Good team there too.

I know the NCAA rarely hands out the death penalty for a school, but I'm not sure how the NCAA could justify not doing it to Baylor. Then again, Penn State wasn't given the death penalty...

I don't watch college football, and reading constant stories about football programs out of control (this isn't  the only one) dampens my enthusiasm for football somewhat. I am aware that if you have 100 young men in any profession you find some bad apples, it's the serious cover-ups at Baylor, Penn State and to a lesser degree  rampant cheating scandal at North Carolina that the NCAA was toothless to punish severely. Corruption, It's not new, Miami (Fl) Oklahoma, Nebraska, Arizona St, Minnesota, Florida St.,Colorado,Oklahoma St.,Texas A&M, Washington, Florida, Houston, SMU, have all let their football programs get out of control. I know a lot of people (southeast U.S.A.) who like the college game much more than the NFL game due to owners, & franchise moves. It's just that at least there is a owner or commissioner to blame in the NFL problems.