Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

KC (+ 3.5) @ Denver (11-27-16)

oldunclemark

7 minutes ago, bayone said:

i thank u but i tried quoting u above and then deleting and all it does save for the  2 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:  as below , it just deletes what was in the quote, not the time and  person who wrote it

I am disabled, will if happens again try again  working on it but no dexterity and still havent got a smart phone, a keyboard is hard to use when gingers spasm & lock up etc

I plan on getting a smart phone  one but not to use per see to surf But so can face time with great nephews and nices across country as they grow up as I can only travel 1 time a year due to med issues

I have tried various ones  friends have and never can hit right letter/ key

No problem. You sure you have the whole quote selected?Try hitting that little cursor drag thingy (on the top left above the quote) and then hitting delete. It worked for me. Or hit the area around the actual quote (like the borders were it says the person's name) and then hit delete.

Interestingly, Denver has lost more games within their division this season so far (3) than Manning lost in his entire time as Broncos QB (2). And one of those he shouldn't have been on the field in the first place. Obviously, Siemian wasn't at fault vs KC but Peyton had a funny way of pulling out games like that at the end!

3 hours ago, 19colt said:

Interestingly, Denver has lost more games within their division this season so far (3) than Manning lost in his entire time as Broncos QB (2). And one of those he shouldn't have been on the field in the first place. Obviously, Siemian wasn't at fault vs KC but Peyton had a funny way of pulling out games like that at the end!

Denver could miss the playoffs this year...??

On 11/28/2016 at 6:28 PM, NorthernBlue said:

No problem. You sure you have the whole quote selected?Try hitting that little cursor drag thingy (on the top left above the quote) and then hitting delete. It worked for me. Or hit the area around the actual quote (like the borders were it says the person's name) and then hit delete.

Hey that worked, or whatever I did worked, thing u=is on so infrequently and dexterity often cayses that duplicate crap , i hope I remember for next time, thanks

On 11/30/2016 at 0:23 AM, teganslaw said:

If Denver misses the playoffs, I wonder what changes will be made. Elway is all for winning a Superbowl, and not making it probably wouldn't set well. I look for Denver to have  a complete overhaul if they miss.

Not sure about that. Had they kept Malik Jackson and had Manning's experience for the playoffs then I would say they would be feeling good about going back to back. In other words, they are close but Oakland and KC are also close this year which is the biggest problem for them.