Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

KC (+ 3.5) @ Denver (11-27-16)

oldunclemark

8:30 EST...Mike Tirico (I guess Al Michaels gets the Holidays weekend off) Cris Collinsworth and Michelle Tafoya

mid-40s and lights winds in the Mile High Stadium...over-under (a very low) 39.5

Great old American Football League matchup and a pivotal game in the AFC.

KC (7-3) and Denver (7-3) meet again tin Kansas City on Christmas Day

KC QB Alex (The Night Manager) Smith (203 of 302, 2,077 yards, 9 TDs, 4 INTs) is Mr. Careful....and he'll be even less likely to throw long without injured WR Jeremy Maclin (30 catches, 376 yards) who is out.   The main hands man is TE Travis Kelce (49 catches, 574 yards, 3 TDs) KC has scored 22 TDs and kicked 23 field goals

RB Spencer Ware (132 runs, 641 yards) grinds out the first downs but its the KC defense that makes plays  KC has 18 sacks and 13 pass interceptions..

KC linebacker Dee Ford (10 sacks) is out he will be missed on this night. Sounds like ace corner Marcus Peters (5 interceptions) is a 'go' for the Chiefs..

Denver QB Trevor (Last man drafted) Siemian  (175 of 291, 2,028 yards, 12 TDs, 7 INts) needed the bye week to rest a banged up shoulder.

In fact, the Broncos welcome CB Aqib Talib and DE Derek Wolfe back off the injury list after the bye week.

WRs Demariyus Thomas (55 catches, 68 yards, 5 TDs) played huis best game of the season 2 weeks again at NOLA..

Denver shuffled the O-line during the bye week and they needed to.

The Broncos running game has shut down without injured CJ Anderson.  They average just 3.7 per carry.

The Broncos slow pony offense may have to do with youth. Can you believe that no Denver offensive player is over the age of 30?

The 'under' here is dangerous because Denver may be forced to throw due to their Rice Krispies running attack.

TDs or pick 6s could beat the low under number (39.5)

..With 2 weeks off...and with KC missing key players......I like Denver even giving up 3 1/2 ....

Just now, oldunclemark said:

haven't watched the whole game have you?

Broncos could've stopped them on the final drive before OT. Had a 4th and 10 to defend, a play on the goal line, even stopping the 2 point conversion wins it. Also had a chance to win it after getting the FG in OT and they don't.

8 hours ago, chad72 said:

A 62 yard FG before the half is one thing, it's another thing when you're behind, but not when the score is tied, IMO.

If the Broncos miss the playoffs, this could be the decision a lot of folks will point towards.

True but a 62-yard field goal in Denver is very possible

..of course you can second guess it.

But to punt concedes a tie and a tie would have put them 1 1/12 games behind Oakland anyway.

They get to play KC and Oakland again

3 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

But to punt concedes a tie and a tie would have put them 1 1/12 games behind Oakland anyway.

At least they'd be alive and with one more chance to take KC down rather than a game behind KC too. 

On 11/13/2016 at 4:11 PM, oldunclemark said:

no idea why this came up

no idea why this came up

On 11/13/2016 at 4:15 PM, oldunclemark said:

no idea why this came up

no idea why this came up

On 11/13/2016 at 4:18 PM, aaron11 said:

i thought it was ok as long as you dont land on them or jump off any of your own players

i think its fine if you jump and clear the line

no idea why this came up

On 11/13/2016 at 4:06 PM, aaron11 said:

becasue the colts are sub 500

no idea why this came up

On 11/13/2016 at 4:38 PM, NorthernBlue said:

If the Colts make the playoffs, he'll be in MVP discussion 

no idea why this came up

12 hours ago, buffalo34 said:

Broncos could've stopped them on the final drive before OT. Had a 4th and 10 to defend, a play on the goal line, even stopping the 2 point conversion wins it. Also had a chance to win it after getting the FG in OT and they don't.

See below 4 offensive mistake Broncos made after getting their last td

12 hours ago, chad72 said:

A 62 yard FG before the half is one thing, it's another thing when you're behind, but not when the score is tied, IMO.

If the Broncos miss the playoffs, this could be the decision a lot of folks will point towards.

not on a night that got colder and with cold hard ball

See offensive mistake Broncos made after getting their last td

3 hours ago, oldunclemark said:

When Broncos got last TD they should of gone for 2, if made game was a 9 pointeer & out of reach, if not , it stayed at 7 and KC on a score wouldnt have gone for 2 and still would of had a OT

2 hours ago, bayone said:

no idea why this came up

no idea why this came up

no idea why this came up

no idea why this came up

no idea why this came up

See below 4 offensive mistake Broncos made after getting their last td

not on a night that got colder and with cold hard ball

See offensive mistake Broncos made after getting their last td

When Broncos got last TD they should of gone for 2, if made game was a 9 pointeer & out of reach, if not , it stayed at 7 and KC on a score wouldnt have gone for 2 and still would of had a OT

For future reference, you can delete a quote by having it selected, and hitting delete if you're on a PC.

And pretty sure using cut on a phone works too.

2 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

For future reference, you can delete a quote by having it selected, and hitting delete if you're on a PC.

And pretty sure using cut on a phone works too.

i thank u but i tried quoting u above and then deleting and all it does save for the  2 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:  as below , it just deletes what was in the quote, not the time and  person who wrote it

I am disabled, will if happens again try again  working on it but no dexterity and still havent got a smart phone, a keyboard is hard to use when gingers spasm & lock up etc

I plan on getting a smart phone  one but not to use per see to surf But so can face time with great nephews and nices across country as they grow up as I can only travel 1 time a year due to med issues

I have tried various ones  friends have and never can hit right letter/ key

8 minutes ago, bayone said:
2 hours ago, NorthernBlue said: